Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Vol. 8 Ch. 137 - The Mystery of Picking Swimsuits

At this point author can't end this manga with only one girl winning, because he showed that each girl is kind and likeable in each different way that every reader could find his favorite girl among them and opinions differ as expected, so it doesn't matter which girl it would be, author would still get probbly bit hate on him. But as this is just slice of life school "comedy" with a bit of romance to spice things up, i strongly believe this will end neutral as it began to keep things cool.

... Why are you guys arguing about the end girl, when it's so obvious this manga can only have an open end? Once your manga enters an episodic loop with multiple chapters of yearly events like Valentine or Christmas, you are destined for an open end. Doesn't help that Masahiro's previous work Ika musume uses the same formula. That said, it's not necessarily a bad thing, as the main charm of Masahiro's manga is the hilarious interactions between characters.

Also can I just say I really appreciate that Yui is not a brocon?

The fact that his sister is not a brocon makes this series better than 90% of harem series out there

Also, chiaki is best girl

Supporter
I've been seeing a lot of comments about how Suzu will win because she's friends with Yui. So you guys date all of your sisters friends or what? Suzu winning will be like Bran becoming King of the Seven Kingdoms. An insignificant character being forced out on top.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone needs to win tbh.

Because if this becomes a genuine competition a certain someone will just hypnotize MC and run...

Users who are viewing this thread