Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Vol. 8 Ch. 140 - The Mystery of Sharing Tables

Fed-Kun's army
Suggest people here go reread the rules (or just read them if you never did), mostly because a few went beyond what the rules states as allowed, and some others are skirting rather close..
Just to stay aware of what might get you in trouble or not, since it sucks getting moderated for something you didn't know.

Anyways, love how she picked up on morals interest and started teasing her for it, calling her out for being a coward made for a nice icing too!
Feels like he understand a fair bit of what's going on too, although trying to avoid related subjects.

Dex-chan lover
@CrazyYanmega I just ended up blocking them because they can't be reasoned with(tried once in the past) and i just want to enjoy reading mango here, not increasing my stress level.

@Kiriha @CrazyYanmega
It's not that serious. Arguing about the best girl is the foundation of every anime/manga. Only real men are willing to fight for their waifu.

@Mitsuboshi
b63.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Really shitty redraw by me, don't even know why I bothered.
jVhvc39.png

Dex-chan lover
I wish track team girl comes back and becomes a part of the harem as well. Her design is too good to be left alone.

Dex-chan lover
Tanaka is making sure she gets MC his harem end

Reiko has no idea what's going on but thinks it's indecent

Daisuke is denser than a blackhole, but because he knows how much danger he is if he makes a choice.

Banned
Reiko is too innocent to put up with Thot's interference.
Well whatever. I don't hate Tanaka. I just wish she'd not try to ship Best Girl with worst guy.

@Mitsuboshi : You just jealous because you've got shit taste. Reiko is Best Girl and there is nothing you can do about it.

@dokidoki / @contrast123 : You too. Cry some more, heretics!

Time to repost this:
61bd4b95e8.png

Users who are viewing this thread