Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu

I'm still early in the manga so is the romance tag accurate? I remember the tag not being there a couple months ago (or more), so I was wondering if something happened in slightly recent chapters for the change.

Banned
Well... I finally got through all the chapters.
And honestly... there was one main reason I did so: To defend Best Girl Reiko against the heretics.

The manga itself though... it never goes anywhere. There is no overarcing plot. At most there are only a few continuity nods. The whole damned thing is just an unending stream of tiny 8-page chapters with self-contained microplots. It actually goes through 3 years without anyone actually advancing a school year, graduating or anything. Suspension of disbelief on that level is nigh impossible.
And while some of the characters are at least interesting, the fact that nothing ever changes results in a gradual loss of interest over time.
Essentially it might as well have just been an art book as it contains almost 200 chapters of basically nothing happening. The only entertainment value is in the lewd shots. That is it.

Bad Manga. 4/10.

Did the author ever say there was no timeline to this manga, because we've had like 4 or 5 sports festivals already.

i'm sorry but this shit boring as fuck. i'm not thw type of person that laughs at jokes in manga or books in general, and there's no plot at all.

Dex-chan lover
@Infamouspixie70 they hang up these strings with all different kinds of country flags attached during sport festivals. maybe a symbol for the international sportsmanship spirit or something? like how the olympics are to be held fair for everyone from every country?

So I haven't watched this manga in a while, but I have to give it to the author: that's a great ass design in the cover. I don't think I've ever seen a better drawn ass in a manga.

Sorry I know it's not related to anything, but I just had to say it.

Users who are viewing this thread