Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu

Fed-Kun's army
I'm in the Sensei and Kotone gangs but I'm kinda sad to see the previous cover go... For reasons...

Dex-chan lover
What chapter was the confession again? I honestly do not remember this character

This may sound strange but someone correct me if I am wrong here. I read up to chapter like 90 something and stopped reading. I just read the latest 10 chapters and feels nothing has changed to any of the characters here. Is his true or am I just not seeing it?

Aggregator gang
@BraveHeartedHero: It's a SoL manga. Progress is supposed to be slow. That being said
All the girls have slowly come to have a crush on Daisuke (Chiaki is the most apparent), even the Disciplinary chief. In the more recent chapters, a new yankee girl made an appearance and confessed (badly) and is on a quest to be more feminine to appeal to him.
The manga is about their interactions, not their progress. The progress is just a side-dish to it. Manga like this is like newspaper comics: You can pick it up at any time and you don't miss out on much (if anything) and still have fun.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm now reasonably sure Daichi and/or the Club is caught in a recursive time slip of sorts.

how heavy is the romance part in the manga
i wanna start it but i rlly hope that there might be some progress even if it is like very less(sorry if the comment is grammatically wrong)

Double-page supporter
Romance is not even close to the point of this story. Go somewhere else if you want "progress", I recommend reading an actual romance manga! This is a SoL comedy

There's a little flirting and yet another bullshit harem (all the girls, for some stupid fucking reason, have or at least seem to have a minor thing for Mr. MC. It's such a worn-out trope

I love this manga bit do not come here for romance, you will be severely disappointed

What is the schedule for new chapters? I look forward to it every week but sometimes it gots posted but sometimes it doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread