Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu

Dex-chan lover
Volume 11 cover needs Tanaka on it too to truly celebrate the two Best Girls.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, place your bets.

Author shoot down all main girls.

So get ready for the Takahama Tanaka deathmatch.

Welp, i guess Masashi is the darkhorse.

(My Suzu bet alredy lost so im all in on Reiko)

Started reading this when it was at like 80~ chapters, it’ll be so sad to see it go but I’m excited to see how everything will end

o7

One of my favorite mangas. Kinda ended as expected, and I usually don’t enjoy harem endings, but I’m okay with this. I’ll definitely miss the shenanigans

What a shitty ending. All the emotional build up just for nothing. 6/10 since the ending could have been better and the writing of relationships could have been handled better.

I really liked the Manga.

None of the characters felt over the top or annoying, the story wasn't all over the place and connected nicely. This would have been an 8 or maybe even 9. But then the half-assed ending came, and it went straight down.

I hate cowardly endings like that. If the story is still going, okay, I can live with the MC being unsure, or have feelings for all girls/boys. But they should always make a choice at the end.

So I ended on a 7/10 just because of that shitty ending and cowardly choice of the author.

solid all the way through except for the ending and the the flash forward. wish the author showed some testies and gave us anything for the relationship other than no one wins, 10 years later and our main dude can't keep a job who the hell does the author think would enjoy this

curious how the japanese feel about these endings, feels like most/ if not all of the harem series i've tried end like this

Users who are viewing this thread