Atsumori-kun no Oyome-san (←Mitei) - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.5

noooooooo pls don’t stop translating 😭😭 many readers are not from the us (like me) so online reading is our only option

Thank you for translating this thus far! Because of your efforts of cleaning/ translating/ proofreading/ etc, I know about this series so I'll definitely support the author when the english version comes out. Thanks everyone at Timeless Scans <3

Double-page supporter
It's licensed!?? Aw yes another manga added to my wishlist!

Thank you so much for the scanlation Timeless scans! Thanks to you this gem got attention and now licensed

@IsabellaBellio

I'm not from the US myself, so I try to buy manga online. It's a little pricey so I do it in bulk, it's the least I can do to support my favorite authors :)

Guess it’s time to buy another Taamo series. Thanks timeless scans for your great work so far.

Aaaa. Happy for the author, but sad we'll have to wait for them to play catchup.

Oh no!! 😔😔😔 well, thanks timeless scans for your hard works... looking forward to your new projects 🙌🏻

Fed-Kun's army
Another series I have to wait and save up for.
Thanks for translating all of this!

Fed-Kun's army
Atsumori you adorable dork.

i know it's already licensed
is this already finished though? i wanna purchase it but only after it's finished so i can binge it like crazy 😂

Users who are viewing this thread