Attack on Titan - Vol. 25 Ch. 100 - Declaration of War

Damn my man Willy looks 10x more dead in the manga. But it was an spectacular adaptation anyway

Dex-chan lover
@NorwegianJap What are you talking about? The episode was great.
Or are you one of those "tHeY uSeD tHe WrOnG mUsIc FoR tHe DeClArAtIoN, tHe EpIsOdE iS rUiNeD". You ungrateful kids.

This episode was adapted so well, I had chills like crazy. I think it might be the best episode I’ve ever seen even.

AHAHAHA I FINALLY CAUGHT UP. NO LONGER WILL I SPOILED BY ASSHOLES WHO DON'T SHOW AN OUNCE OF COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. for real if you ever spoiled this (or any other show) or even hinted at something like "don't get attached to that trio because one might not make it",... fuck you. AOT has some of the shittiest manga readers.

please know, some just wish to be anime-only or don't have the time to read every show they watch or every manga out there. Just add a spoiler warning and don't be a piece of shit.

Anyways this scene was cool af in the anime and am so excited for sunday 🛐☝️😏

why did they add scenes of soldiers going down that basement? like how did they knew eren was there lol

........ im speechless........ eren that was insane... did yall see erens expression when tybur said he didnt want to die cause he was born into this world.... carla said the same thing to shadis about eren.... this indeed has gotta be the best manga ive ever read.... seeing reiner like this... on the ground wanting to die... i think eren wants to the same... but because of this cruel world... comrades... people betray each other... this is war..... erens going to keep moving forward till his enemies are dead...

Dex-chan lover
They could've had this conversation at any time. Also fuck these Tybar fuck for keeping the truth hidden and fucking fellow Eldian over and creating regular titans to fuck over Paradis people.

Users who are viewing this thread