Attack on Titan - Vol. 32 Ch. 127 - The Night When it Ended

eren is right, like everyone hated them for so long so he’s just making it so they will never have to have hatred for them again simple

Fed-Kun's army
My only thought here.
7zoePB.md.jpg

Yeah, I think I'm positively hate that floch guy ever since Erwin still alive.

I hate that floch guy he was such a fucking crybaby, crying for his life and gave up now he thinks he’s a big shot

I really like this chapter, it is satisfying how they all come out clear and finally resolve their conflicts and diferences.
The climax of the story is not when Eren becomes the founding titan, it is not when the hidden stories of the past are revealed, is it not when they have these awesome fights, it is not when Eren either wins or loses, not even when we get to see why Eren was crying in chapter 1.
The true climax is the page 31 of this chapter ^^/

im gonna beat the shit out of floch, he thinks he's some bigshot just because he's helping eren

Insufferable fools. I swear if half of these mooks don't get splatted by EREN at the end I'll never forgive this mangaka.

Oh, I hate this chapter. I understand that Eren needs to be stopped but this just felt so fucking forced with everyone holding hands and the "we're all people" bullshit next to the campfire like some kids movie.

This chapter reminds me of that Paul Rudd meme "look at us, who would have thought"

Anyways so this is really the story now? Everyone is gonna come together to defeat eren?
And let me guess THIS has been eren's plan all along? He has made himself into this villain that EVERYONE will hate, that way everyone can join forces and try to make peace while eren sacrifices himself? I have already figured it out I think 😂
Dont really know how I feel about this lol, let's see what happens

At this point they're just trying to play hero, eren most likely won't stop and killing him would essentially mean the end for the eldian race.

Omfg the people in these comments saying cRinGev3nGerz. Youre not getting the story so just fuck off and hate it and stop reading it. Jeez.

Users who are viewing this thread