Attack on Titan - Vol. 32 Ch. 127 - The Night When it Ended

Because you dumbass dont even try to talk that why. When both party didn't trying to find solutions that why war never over. In most war nowadays just because the big try to oppressed the weaker 1 for resources. In this case Eren got the upper hand but after few years the other party will rose to stomp them back. The cycles will continue forever if people with your mentality exist

Contributor
@fikmomo22
>check your mental health
>your soul
The what? You can't just go SCIENCE (NOT-SCIENCE). Maybe you're the one in need of checking, huh? Talking about mental health and explaining your point by the problems with people's souls, the hell's this guy's on about.

Dex-chan lover
why does the author try to push more and more background plot into this. this chapter was a relief of sorts, so everyone would remember just how crazy this turned out. guess it's a pretty good chapter displaying how humans behave with all chaotic actions and situational heroism. i wonder if like the Battle between these people, the manga will ever end. lol

Aggregator gang
@Santouryuu
I know, right? This final arc of AoT is basically "trolley problem: the comic", and the couch ethics experts rush to make the superiority of their position known. Genuinely amusing.

I really don't care much if the author wants the world to just burn, or end this with talk no jutsu. It's his story, so he has full control over what he wanted to write. Some want full-blown destruction, some want the genocide to not happen. But we are all in the whim of the author, well, cause he's the author.

Me myself, I dont particularly agree with the genocide, but I think these guys are naive. If they have a good plan for it, I guess I can make myself agree but if its talk-no jutsu, hell naw man its Naruto all over again

Dex-chan lover
"its wrong of him to kill everyone"
"genocide is wrong"
what is this preschool level writing lmaoo

also friendly reminder that theres not a single physically possible plausible thing they can do to stop eren at this point

Fed-Kun's army
why do i have a feeling
at the end mikasa and jean will end up together
they'll have some eren saying "i leave mikasa to you" type of shit
pls no

@MrBeaver aren't we all? This whole affair is bs of the highest order, their train of thought is terrible... "Let's stop Eren from committing genocide so the ones we saved can commit genocide instead! BRILLIANT!", yeah, like hell.

Users who are viewing this thread