Attack on Titan - Vol. 34 Ch. 139 - Heading to the Tree On Top of the Hill

Fed-Kun's army
Actual dogshit good lord

Also, bro killed his own mother only to proceed into a future where he killed 80% of humanity and leaves his country to rot while also not being sure whether his friends would survive or not💀💀💀💀💀💀

Thanks yam, you ripped off most of Muv-Luv only to make something as appalling as this thing. You got this far by being a hack, you coulda ripped off it's ending too and made something actually worth remembering but guess he didn't care enough for his work. He got his cash stacks and dipped.

Dex-chan lover
Yet another Code Geass ending eh, come on try something new. At this point my original theory of them simply recovering all the titans and retreat back home then renegotiate peace talk or whatever cookie cutter would be more unexpected than this.

Mass genocide or mass sterilization even though at any point Reiner's company who saw both sides how they lived in abject destitute could've easily opt to talk-no-jutsu it out.

Also was Tybar clan speech part of the plan or were they pure villains? They doomed their own race to slavery completely unnecessarily, causing conflict between the faces on mainland even though after a few generations of telling the truth everyone can just live in peace.

I'm glad I never caught up after pausing when that giant titan was revealed in the inner walls.
Looking at these last chapters and reading the comments and making Eren the bad guy!?
"What the fuck is this piece of shit?"

Another popular manga/anime that turned out to be a waste of time.
Gantz, Code Geass and others like it with a lot of good/cool things but ultimately wasted.

Double-page supporter
This scalation have the last pages missing, not that it really matters, the same ol' cliche that history repeats itself is implied, nothing else 🥱

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what makes Mikasa the key?

And honestly I'm not happy that those titans reverted. The Paradis side suffered more, like they lose their families and had to fight their comrades. Yet the Marleyan side like Pieck, Gabi, Reiner still have their families.

Aggregator gang
It's so shit I'm crying. Well, it was way shittier few years ago as the first ending. I won't forget the ultimate disappointment I felt. But this shit, even if it's a little better, I wanna kill myself. Another childhood ruined, thanks Isayama.

Users who are viewing this thread