Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 35 Ch. 139.5 - Bad Boy

Dex-chan lover
This is the second time we seen Levi's mother huh, while Armin grandpa still remains a mystery

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for sharing the translation

So that's the story of Levi's "awakening" huh. One of my question from this series finally got answered, thank you Hajime-sensei. And Levi seems doesn't hate his new life outside Paradis too. Wish ya the best there, Capt🫡👋

Dex-chan lover
Alright, this was almost touching, but wow that's stupid. Just... get a cup that doesn't have a broken handle? "Quirky" traits like this are so dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Damn... poor Levi
I wonder if Isayama is getting the itch to go back to AoT to work on things he wasn't satisfied with
Idk, I can't say I want an AoT prequel/sequel/spinoff with just more of the same. Reading this, you get the feeling Isayama is flexing his art muscles a bit so they don't atrophy, and he's clearly still got it. I think I would rather he do a hard-boiled humans fighting humans series like this chapter was rather than more flesh mecha stuff.

Dex-chan lover
This a nice and funny surprise. I hope Isayama-sensei will release more extra chapter even though the series already ended. Like Dungeon Meshi did the same thing

Users who are viewing this thread