Attack on Titan

@Wfthbkom I don’t know why it’s not uploaded yet but u can read it here too:

https://m.imgur.com/a/juGHYoP

yes, it was only a few chapters to get to know Magath, yet his death hurts just the same as how Pitou died in hxh T<T

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Not impressed at all, whats so interesting about it? Whats so ingenious about it?
No semblance of realism in their world, as if a dorky teen writes it. Turtle slow pace, prolix rambling plotline as if the author cannot summarize it well. Shitty illustration. I understand if people just like it, but it doesn't warrant such a wankfest. NOTHING DEEP AND COMPLEX ABOUT IT

@Ompel whats with that chilidsh mob mentality. get a grip and start having internal monologues.
He is not wrong, its what most people have been writing as a critique of the current plot path
Its getting worse ever since the plot moved from the interior of the walls.
Now we have the mc actually do what any sensible person would do, take care of his own first. But the plot is not going anywhere and is trying to go for the "OH NO THIS IS NOT RIGHT, LET THEM KILL YOU EREN, LIKE JUST SUICIDE MAN, LIKE JUST LET THEM CASTRATE YOU MAN, DONT YOU LIKE DYING" ( its almost an allegory for western people now a days) for god knows how many 10s of chapters, its so slow.
Its not good in the same way berserk is worth waiting on those chapters where 5 minute passed and you feel like "oh man, one more year to wait until the next chapter". Here its become tedious to even read, i personally rated this a 4 and thats because it used to be good but now its just a snooze fest.
it makes me wonder if they changed the script because someone did not like the way eren was written and where the plot was going, and when the show got big they went "nono, we cant have that, thats not what the publishers want".

Since they left the Island the story became "meh".... I just read it to see the end already. Didn't read any chapter for 3 months without missing it.

Aggregator gang
Woah, my follows page just got spammed so hard. But anyone who is starting the manga from now is forever indebted to you good sir.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, I just marathoned this from back around chapter 60 thanks to having these chapters to read.

That was kind of a jarring tone shift.

Users who are viewing this thread