Attack on Titan

is it only me that thought this chapter was really good? i mean jean and connie became titan? that last kiss from mikasa? this chapter is freaking sad, possibly the best outcome for diehard AoT fans tbh. I 've been following Aot since super early before it went booming, and seeing the last few OG characters dieing is just HOLYDMN. i suggest y'all get some rest and read the chapter again lol.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@BrazillianSteak099 I've been reading since pretty early on myself. A bit before the first season of the anime, so probably not as early as you, but nonetheless I just don't personally like the way it played out. I liked the concept but it just kind of tries to wrap up Eren. Like the Eldians and the Marlians are best pals now and will definitely NOT ever try to kill each other again! No more need for the Rumbling! It just feels like despite the fact that series has been leading up to the point that this can't be resolved peacefully it seems to just throw all the complexities of the situation to the wayside in favor "Killing Eren makes everything good again." I'd reserve judgement until the final chapter releases, but 138 gives me too much of a Code Geass feel.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I would have liked an ending where they try so hard to stop the rumbling but still fail.

Code:

Aggregator gang
Whoopie doo. Time to genocide the Eldians now that they cucked themselves. Thanks minna

@MidgetMan10150[

I would hardly call losing most/all of your friends and only having a single landmass that is inhabitable a success. Eren did exactly what he set out to do. Kill his "enemies"

@iamlazy
I agree that chapter 137 and 138 was absolutel shit. let's face it, chapter 137 was just to nerf Eren to the ground, chapter 138 was even more bullshit because Eren said that he will keep on fighting, why give up now? It doesn't make sense. Connie and Jean being turned into pure titans doesn't even make me sad because they got what the deserve. Ymir's character is the most weird and stupid thing I have read in Manga, she helps Eren then helps the Alliance, then she smiles when Mikasa kisses Eren after killing him. Seriously WHAT? The Writing for these last chapters were absolute shit.

Amazing series, absolutely horrible ending.

I really tried to like the ending but nobody, not even the most knowledgable ending defender could convince me or even make sense of the story without using their personal headcanon.

Still one of my most fav series of all time tho.

Man, I always feel a bit sad a work so dear to me has become so hated. I am not trying to say criticism should be banned or anything, however.

Users who are viewing this thread