Attack on Titan

For once I agree with a comment section...the things that life makes happen are surely the strangest and wildest.

Story started good but here goes the cliché ending, it feels too rushed and predictable.

Dex-chan lover
So infuriating.. So rushed and full of BS.
Into the "Great story, shit ending" pile it goes.
And of course Isayama's boyfriend makes it alive to the end.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I'll accept any kind of ending, as long as Levi stays alive by the end. Levi being alive is my only wish.

Not sure if it only in this community, but are all AoT fans just a bunch of edgy children? Supporting genocide, seriously? Sad and Cringe.

I don't understand the hate. What do you expect? A happy ending, wtf... It is the right ending. Last chapter battle vs Ymir and everyone dead of course...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Mikasa is into necrophilia?? YUCKY WUCKY 🤯🤯🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Code:

ending will be kino if every single character dies, there's so few people left so why not.

Damn... once you know that titan regeneration is linked to your will to live, a lot of this shit hits harder...

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread