Shingeki no Kyojin

WTF!!! MIKASA KILLED EREN AND FRENCH KISSED HIS FUCKING BODYLESS HEAD.

THE WARRIORS GET A HAPPY ENDING. MSHSKNAOCHDJSIA

ERWIN, PIXIS AND FLOCH DIDN'T DIE FOR THIS!!!!

NsifiaNofjd

Bxjzoaifnsns

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Plot twist : they're going to rekt paradis island cause eren was born there
Big brain plot

(138 spoiler)
EvtGaW9XEAMDQYj

During that chapter 137 fight, I could hear naruto music. Attack on titan just became naruto. Armin already mastered talk no jutsu so wait until he learns rasengan. Seriously tho, wtffff just happened

to be honest I have no idea how this can end decently in under four chapters (or however many there are left, point is that number is really small).

shame, it was the only action mystery political drama comic I could get myself invested into post fma.

goodnight sweet prince and all that, it's a shame.

edit: I forgot about it but claymore was really good too, though it felt like it lacked a proper final resolution. the world was just sort of left hanging there.

IUM

Heyo, i got link for 138th chapter on imgur, can someone let me know whether is it allowed to share?

April 9, last chapter. We lived an eventful life, Ill miss you guys. One last cheer for the scouts!

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Regarding Ch138;
Uploading a scanlated chapter before the official raw chapter is released in the original country is prohibited, unless an appropriate delay is used.
The chapter releases on the 9th.

Comrade Eren has failed the revolution is over the social order will be maintained and discrimination and inequality will be accepted as necessary and just.

Users who are viewing this thread