Shingeki no Kyojin

I'd actually prefer that Eren wins rather than a neat and tidy ending where everyone is secretly alive and comes back to life because of the "connection" since it would set it apart and show that not every story has a neat and tidy ending.

It's somewhat messy, Jaw turning into a bird felt goofy and unnecessary and the prolonged conflict felt contrived. Would've been better if it was simpler but if this is the ending then I think it mostly sticks the landing.

Power Uploader
Attack on Titan is fucking ruined, if Isayama doesn't turn it around in the next chapter, this will be the most dogshit ending I've ever seen. This is the same guy who wrote literature masterpieces like chapter 122? Unbelievable. I'm still holding onto the last thread, hoping Isayama can introduce some new plot twist.

Dex-chan lover
@Arin-san As Much we know Isayama He is gonna pull A 180 Reverse Uno Card Next Chapter, pretty sure Eren haven't died yet there is 2 chapter left . We even didn't see this from Eren's Pov , We didn't got explanation of the Foreign Alien Thingy, why Ymir is still on Side of King Fritz even when Eren gave her Freedom? Why Eren needed Historia's Child?. I think last Two Chapters will be Able to Explain everything and we will get a decent ending.

Power Uploader
@Robinisback If chapter 139 is gonna be an epilogue, how the hell would 45 pages explain all that? Not only that, but how Grisha, Kruger, Ymir decided to change sides. We won't even have the time to get Eren's POV.

Dex-chan lover
@Arin-san Don't forget about chapter 138 , means we have about 90 pages and we actually need to know what happened that they were able to wake up and besides I think if we only get explanation why Ymir is changing sides will be enough to know why they woke up because it might be possible That Ymir was the one who woke them up.

I think Chapter 139 will be solely dedicated to Eren's POV and the epilogue.

in my opinion, chapter 137 is dumb. i hate how the rumbling was stopped pretty much by the power of friendship. its absolute bs

Dex-chan lover
I dont know if this already shared here or not
maxresdefault.jpg

https://youtu.be/9-Z9Ssgb0Kg

Dex-chan lover
WITH THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP WE HAVE SAVED THE WOOOOORLD

How to Take a Massive Shit On the Decade of Work You've Done: The Manga

bullshit, this is such absolute bullshit
i really hope eren kills everyone, because this power of friendship just doesn't fit with Attack on Titan

Nono, Eren probably predicted this. He probably knew that they were gonna blow him up. He was able to predict that he'd kill a kid in the future. So it's pretty probable that he knew this would happen

this isn't like AoT at all... I'm betting (wishing) there's going to be some genius plot twist next chapter that'll kill everyone, fuck anyone who stands in eren's way. And glory to the eldian empire

I think that this will go in one of these ways
1. Eren gonna come back up and annihilate everyone, 2. Erens gonna come back up but Mikasa or Armin will kill him.It can go in a few more ways cause of which I am gonna wait for the next chpt.. but do hope that the author doesn't get lazy and goes with the power of friendship or Eren going back into time or some cliche shit like that.
I think that the Author has made Eren the perfect enemy of the world, reason for doing so can be to have an aim to unite the Eldians and Marleys and then making them fight against Eren. Like Enemy of an Enemy is a Friend but after another 500 yrs there is a chance that a war will happen again but as they say, there is no true peace.

Fed-Kun's army
I really don't care if end with a ''happy note'' (actually I would like more this way lol)
The rumble already destroyed a good portion of the world
Eren probably already knew that he was gonna die like this and is probably for the better

Users who are viewing this thread