Attack on Titan

i just finished chapter 136 and my mind is everywhere, i want them to have a happy ending ( eren included ) like when they were kids and 'free'.

Hmm, underground passages, smaller gates for people to get through also harpoons with chains to keep them from moving.
And they can build underground rooms in their houses, or some giant crossbows to aim at their nape, they can do a lot of things to easy their lives =) but i guess it wont be much of a dramatic story if the titans are trivialized and killed without eating a lot of peps.

Dang I hope the author will do an alternate ending if the
stupid group with heavy plot armor wins

At this point IDGAF who else dies anymore I just want my boi Armin to L I V E and see the world.

At this point I just hope Eren and Mikasa have a happy or at the very least a decent ending😔

@biach12 great idea but i dunno if building tunnels that can house a fair share amount of people in a short amount of time's possible in anyway

@DazCruz Yep, in that case the gates must be the most important things to fortify as much as possible. But again there are SOME TITANS that can infiltrate in other ways 🤣🤣🤣

I just realized this whole manga is an allegory for imperialist Japanese history through the 18-1900s. Fuck imperialist Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread