Attack on Titan

So Zeke is basically one of those villains who believes killing everyone will make the world a better place. Other than that, I can't wait until a full-blown war happens.

It seems that I'm the only one who doesn't like the current developments.
It feels like it will end soon but it will be interesting if it turns out to be a big war. Don't let this end with 'secret disclosure' only.

Group Leader
oh i managed to read chapter 115 before it was taken down monkaS

Dex-chan lover
The timeskip is really lazy. It lets the author pull cheap heelturns and character assassinations for suspense every chapter then you get to vomit cheesy exposition to explain why they completely changed offscreen to no one's satisfaction. Not to mention we get an entire new generation of scouts who are retarded, and we're just suppose accept there were no redflags early on.

Last the wine makes no difference so long as Zeke is isolated, so while his location was unknown why didn't they resist?

This Shit Has Gone To Hell With All it's people living in it..Literally Hell....

Yet another asspull. I remain unamused as Isayama has always been creating new powers off screen when he cannot deal with his own storyline

Cmon, levi cant die in that silly way... its stupid, whos going to stop all of this? Mikasa... i think this arc is ruining all, the same repeat whats going on over and over, its really annoying

This new character they introduced that saved Zeke might change our assumption about the origins of the titan power. So far the power is speculate as some religiousness power or some dna atleration by ymir that make her people capable to turn to titan. What is the exact origin of it? Will there be a last stand?

🤗 Just another KissManga refugee who's stumbling in late to the party.

This chapter was alright, though a bit of a letdown after the insanity of the last chapter. Like everyone else, I'm desperate to know if Levi actually made it or not, but they continue to keep him a Schrödenger's Cat.
Erin's new "character development" continues to disappoint. Yes, I know that some of it was an act, but it still feel so radically different from my fave that I've followed for years that it feels like they've already (metaphorically) killed him off.
Armin coming through there, pretending he agrees with Zeke's crazy-ass plan and what Yelena is pulling. He's smart enough to see that she's crazy as a shithouse rat and that there's no reasoning with her, only smiling and nodding until you can get her gun away from her.

Remember when this was supposed to be steampunk fantasy Muv Luv Alternative? Can't anyone make a half decent story without it always ending in some sort of political commentary?

what is with that chicks face on pg.29 ?!!! creepy....

also: the guy that breaks out singing Whitney Huston songs made me choke on my soda 🤧

Users who are viewing this thread