“Aw Snap” Chapters crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the last 3 weeks, I have been having issues with some chapters in my phone , where the first panel will load, but will “Aw snap” crash on chrome, and also crashes on safari and Firefox in the same way. I don’t think it’s because of how old the chapter is. Some have been old, like a year, while other chapters are only 2 months old. It only happens for some chapters in the series, as well as only Korean origin series (“reader”, “I’m not the Overlord”)so I don’t know if it’s because their file size is larger. However, there are a lot on here which do not do this, so I don’t think that is the issue. I have cleared all the cookies, browsing data, image cache etc. I have tried incognito mode, as well as several browsers. I have tried restarting everything, including my phone, but it hasn’t made the issue any better
I don’t know if it’s an issue with my device or not. It only happens on mangadex as far as I have seen. I’ve checked the internet connection, and everything is fine, as well as the memory on my mobile, which is fine, so I just don’t know what to do than ask on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread