Awkward Senpai - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
RIP Aloe indeed. :(

I don't follow Hololive stuff but she got a fucking raw deal. Screw the haters.

Dex-chan lover
Nice try comment section, but you're not going to lure me into looking up this Aloe drama. For once I will curb my curiosity and not look something up when I don't actually care about it. Seriously though, if I were a cat I'd be the one killed by its curiosity badly enough to spawn that whole saying. Wikipedia, Youtube, lot of sites are just black holes that'll suck me into weird research sessions for hours or even days if I'm not careful.

Then I finally finish and it's like "I still don't fuckin' care about this at all but now I know some random bullshit I won't ever need to know. Woo."

Dex-chan lover
Nice try comment section, but you're not going to lure me into looking up this Aloe drama. For once I will curb my curiosity and not look something up when I don't actually care about it. Seriously though, if I were a cat I'd be the one killed by its curiosity badly enough to spawn that whole saying. Wikipedia, Youtube, lot of sites are just black holes that'll suck me into weird research sessions for hours or even days if I'm not careful.

You know you want to click it. It's only an 8 minute video about it. Go ahead... You want to know... Right? We both know you want to know... Just go ahead... Click it...

Users who are viewing this thread