Awkward Senpai - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

crisis core man i, man i mean, crises motherducking core, my heart, my soul, my ZACK FAIR @Woodsman play it right when you feel ready on psp cause that game is easily in my top 2 favorite (my top 1 is Rayman 3)

Double-page supporter
Hasn’t seen episodes 4-6 of Star Wars, but intends to watch 1-3 first?

I’m wounded.

@R3nAknyght
I think she wanted to watch it in chronological order. Release order is good too, but personally I like the chronological order more.

Dex-chan lover
@bavo541
The only order is 4-6, nothing else.

also the Japanese are so whipped with DLC and pre-order bonuses, this isnt the first manga i've read where they seem to have positive feelings about DLC and greedy loot box practices

@dsid2814

I disagree. 1-3, while not flawless, does present new aspect of the Anakin -> Darth Vader story. It expands upon many thing Obi-wan said during his reminiscence on Tatooine. the dialogue are corny since Lucas didn't have a team of writers, but if you can ignore that, the story isn't that bad. Out of the prequels, III had to be the best. I and II was really more of finding a balance in CGI, with I relying on it too much.

@dsid2814

Nope, I didn't watch Star Wars until my friend forced me at gunpoint a few years back. My first episode ever was V and VI. Marvelous, mind you. I just think that different people have different opinions and I would've appreciated it if I got to watch it chronology, story wise. I and II definitely wasn't very good, but I think III is still good, after all these years. Haven't seen anything topped the duel on Mustafar.

@bavo541

"Haven't seen anything topped the duel on Mustafar"

Now I know either you're a fool or trolling. That duel was absolute garbage. it was way to long, was over indulgent, and involved characters that were poorly developed. Anakin was terribly done (and was bad guy from the start of the second movie) and obi did nothing for most of the previous three movies. On top of that their relationship was basically nothing and not developed in a way that would make us care at all. This made their duel there boring and uninteresting. Compared to the final duel between Skywalker and Vader on the Deathstar which was filled with the internalization of the characters. Mustafar was objectively trash.

Like maybe you have brain damage or something I don't know or maybe you're a child who likes sparkly things which is why you liked the Mustafar duel. But nobody, absolutely nobody who cares about story or characterization or even basic plot writing would ever say the Mustafar duel was good.

@Mephyy
Whoa there. I was discussing prequel, so I brought up the duel on Mustafar, which I liked. You can dislike it but to go as far as telling me I have brain damage may be a little too far. Again, I re-illiterate my point from the comment you were replying to:
"My first episode ever was V and VI. Marvelous, mind you. I just think that different people have different opinions and I would've appreciated it if I got to watch it chronology, story wise".

Have a great day. May the force be with you.

Dex-chan lover
"Looking for Girl Gamer Girlfriend". Aren't we all...

Also, this blatant ad of a chapter annoyed me. I guess in part cause the Remake was such a disappointment...

"Im so jealous of the kids, who've never played it and can play it for the first time"

I pity the fools who played FF7R as their first entry to FF7

Users who are viewing this thread