Awkward Senpai - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
@Virtyuu Terrible two times over, even. One for butting in, the other for turning tail like that and hurting our poor little senpai.

Side profile still have the unsettling eyes
ZLVSiDK.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmm, its still kinda weird when they turn to the side.
But its a big leap from his original style. Hope he keeps learning side profiles haha

Dex-chan lover
What exactly am I blind to while everyone critiques side profiles? My eyes are terrible.

Double-page supporter
@Cynic The eyes look a little off from the side, but IMO it’s not that big of a deal and people are making it a bigger deal than it actually is. I’m surprised people are still complaining about it 9 chapters in.

Dex-chan lover
The FUCK is a douki? Are you translating or are you fucking around?

Group Leader
@So-chan You read the note in the same page where 'douki' is said, right? Do it and you'll understand why is difficult to translate it. There is even a * for you to notice it.

Double-page supporter
I won't riot, but I would very much appreciate a colour illustration of both senpai and the two kouhai in yukata while watching fireworks.

Please, thank you.

Dex-chan lover
@Ironclad
No one does, adults just get better at hiding the fact that we're children inside. Highschoolers just get obsessed with being "an adult" and fail to realize this which tends to lead to lots of cringing later on in life when remembering

Double-page supporter
two chapters to go to see the fireworks after the firework? Good job senpai.

Users who are viewing this thread