Ayaka-chan wa Hiroko-senpai ni Koishiteru - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Double-page supporter
negl my heart dropped just as much after clicking and seeing ayaka all dressed up like that woman. yikes! 😬 definitely excited for next chapter, cute interaction between the two as well. wasn’t expecting them to meet; but maybe i should’ve.

thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!
I wonder, if Ayaka was a guy, would this still be acceptable, persistent confessions, not taking no for an answer?
Hard to get is one thing but not respecting the wishes of another individual is another thing..
Just curious how it would look if Ayaka was a guy who didn’t take no for an answer...
Will the guy in your example and Ayaka both have the same issue? A love interest that, instead of actually responding to and answering their feelings (because Hiroko hasn't done that), will drop platitudes and excuses?

"You need someone better than me. You need someone willing to be open because that's what you deserve." That's not a no. That's an "I like you, but...". That's Hiroko deciding she know what's best for Ayaka and what she needs without caring about what the person in question thinks. She believes her way of thinking is right and is trying to force it on Ayaka.

So if your example and Ayaka both have the same issue, then I think the guy would also be fine. All Ayaka wants is for Hiroko to be honest and upfront. To answer her with a yes or no and not bullshit her and try to worm out of the conversation with excuses.

Group Leader
That was an interesting approach ngl wasn't expecting it but whatever it works :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
The "rules of storytelling" say that coincidences are bad when they are used to directly solve a problem in an unsatisfying way.

Personally, I think this one earned a pass for two reasons. First, it allowed us to check in on a character that would've otherwise been lost because we can only see things from Ayaka and Hiroki's perspectives(?).

Second, it added to the story. Seeing how Hiroki and her senpai viewed that experience differently, and how Dr senpai still encourages Ayaka to pursue what Dr senpai herself rejected

Fed-Kun's army
They really said " Do you know what would get a woman really hot and bothered? Past Relationship Trauma"

Dex-chan lover
This manga pisses me off for some reason.
What even will get the senpai to accept? She got the full confession ALONG with the "talk" and shit
Now we get to the Drama arc with the fucking OG senpai because somehow, she thought fucking dressing up like her past love was a good idea.
Jesus. I seriously thought they'd start dating in chapter 10.

Dex-chan lover
lol gotta love the extreme coincidence trope. but hey, it’s nice to see she’s doing well for herself after what happened!

thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I think I’d work better if Ayaka just met someone that coincidentally resembled that person, not literally stumbling into the same woman, with a different profession that conveniently allows her to her Ayaka.

Dex-chan lover
:meguuusad:
its so nice she got a better life after getting harassed by that shitty co worker. I hope he has the worst job he can get

Dex-chan lover
Nah nothing about that chapter suggests senpai even intends to reintroduce herself. It was all about how she's survived their ordeal and ended up in a better place. Plus she ends off wishing that Hiroko is doing better.

BTW the bar friends did Ayaka kind of dirty, even though it likely wasn't intentional. That was the worst advice to give her lol. Basically gave Ayaka a trauma cosplay to show Hiroko.
I hope she talk to Hinoko somehow, i mean just disappear must still hurt them both.

Users who are viewing this thread