Ayaka-chan wa Hiroko-senpai ni Koishiteru - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Ah hell nah, please don't do that past love reintroduced into story cliche thingy...
Nah nothing about that chapter suggests senpai even intends to reintroduce herself. It was all about how she's survived their ordeal and ended up in a better place. Plus she ends off wishing that Hiroko is doing better.

BTW the bar friends did Ayaka kind of dirty, even though it likely wasn't intentional. That was the worst advice to give her lol. Basically gave Ayaka a trauma cosplay to show Hiroko.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A lot of Ayaka's troubles originated from listening to the terrible advice from the girls at the bar.

She should stick to doing her own thing, her own courage and bravado has been far more helpful than the BS the bar girls spout.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of Ayaka's troubles originated from listening to the terrible advice from the girls at the bar.

She should stick to doing her own thing, her own courage and bravado has been far more helpful than the BS the bar girls spout.
Those bar friends are in it for the laughs lol. They shoot the shit and have a great time and they mean well, but yeah their advice is sometimes chaos inducing.

Dex-chan lover
Literal one in a million coincidence. A yuri classic. I hate that shit so much.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!
I wonder, if Ayaka was a guy, would this still be acceptable, persistent confessions, not taking no for an answer?
Hard to get is one thing but not respecting the wishes of another individual is another thing..
Just curious how it would look if Ayaka was a guy who didn’t take no for an answer..

The musical being based off of one of SJ’s one shots (Secret? I believe?) was a nice touch

Users who are viewing this thread