Ayaka is in Love with Hiroko! - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
It's really sad that only in the very final chap do we get some ACTUAL gay love and joy.

I am not a fan of love stories where 99% of the story is just conflict and drama, and ONLY at the very end does the author throw us a bone.
Fair, but you should have realized by now that most mangas are like that.

Fed-Kun's army
It's a good manga with a satisfying ending that would have reeeeeeeally benefited from a fourth volume.

I LOVE SAL JIANGS WORK SM DUDE, this one healed the emptiness that their other work (black & white) did to me. I'm happy that this got a satisfying ending too. Thanks to the translators!

Dex-chan lover
That is awesome!! I love the comedy and how it can cover all the dark realities behind it. Great ending, i might want other side stories with them, thank you so much for translating!! Thank you so much Sal Jiang!!

Dex-chan lover
If this manga would have a live series adaption, I would love the MCs to be Faye and Yoko from Thailand. They would be perfect for the characters of these two.

Dex-chan lover
If this manga would have a live series adaption, I would love the MCs to be Faye and Yoko from Thailand. They would be perfect for the characters of these two.
it might seem crazy what im bouta say.. (but fr tho it did get into a live series its on yt)

Users who are viewing this thread