Ayaka is in Love with Hiroko! - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
I dunno, it's kinda weak Risa didn't even show up in the final chapter, just some lines about how she's dating that womanizer girl now. Here I was thinking she had more chemistry with the sweet, understanding bartender. I feel like Risa got done way dirty in this.

Group Leader
Thank GOD is over.
Good thing that the friend end up with the other Milf at the bar lol.... and well congrats to Ayaka :salute:

Dex-chan lover
I dunno, it's kinda weak Risa didn't even show up in the final chapter, just some lines about how she's dating that womanizer girl now. Here I was thinking she had more chemistry with the sweet, understanding bartender. I feel like Risa got done way dirty in this.
She was there, just didn't speak.

Dex-chan lover
glad i didn't start reading this until the translation was done, what a massive letdown after all the hype i was seeing from yuri fans

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

YES the caught public kiss, and the reminder they could do more at home! love hirokos the reaction to ayakas bra strap falling down, shes so fucking down for it but shes trying her best on holding back.

Glad to see the two of them living their best life together, and that they both were promoted too!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

YES the caught public kiss, and the reminder they could do more at home! love hirokos the reaction to ayakas bra strap falling down, shes so fucking down for it but shes trying her best on holding back.

Glad to see the two of them living their best life together, and that they both were promoted too!
Yeah. If you haven't read the two preserialisation chapters, you should. The second chapter has more of that. They're on mangadex also.
Here's a link.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm always amazed by the black hole that seems like exist between mature women boobies. Like they don't need purses. Everything is between the boobies 😮

Dex-chan lover
I’ve been waiting for this ending ever since office romance yuri. It’s literally perfect. Like how we got here wasn’t but the ending got me all giddy inside.

Dex-chan lover
She was there, just didn't speak.
She has a few lines, like when she hands over the trainee files and that's her standing next to and interacting with hair bun lady.

That was fun. Ending with a very public kiss initiated by Hiroko signalling her easing up on her reluctancy was a nice capper.

Though it would have been funnier if she made a huge proclamation like Ayaka did, this is more along the lines of her character.

Dex-chan lover
not the best satisfying ending and not the satisfying slow burn, a fully pledged gay that denies it in front of the one that likes her, i get it, you love your work but what did that do in the end? you still went out and hid it from the company which is only running in your head that youre hiding it. the whole company knows whats up.

it was still a fun read, not a fan of these kinds of dramas though, felt forced and projected.
Thank you scanlator team for seeing this through!

Users who are viewing this thread