Ayakashi Triangle - Ch. 139 - The True Ayakashi Medium

Dex-chan lover
Why didn't they do this off the bat?

Also is this another case of Japanese grammar?

Little Suzu: "tbh I'm hesitant on showing you the memories, but if it's what you want...

Suzu: "I'll do it."
Suzu: "I don't really need that stuff right? I'm fine with the way I am."

Okay so did Little Suzu show her the memories or not? Because in the previous pages it looked like she did. So what did Suzu meant by: "I'll do it." Did she meant: do it show me the memories?

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Was that memory of Matsuri from the far past?! Could this be hinting that Matsuri was destined to become female?
Maybe not destined to become female again but at least Matsuri was a female in the past.
But how/why one of Suzus don’t remember about past female Matsuri?

Little Suzu absolutely only wants Matsuri to be a male, she insists everytime about this.

I thought it was because she fall for him when he was little but she also has all her past memories so she knows about past female Matsuri.

The question is why she says nothing about it?:eek:

Maybe not destined to become female again but at least Matsuri was a female in the past.
But how/why one of Suzus don’t remember about past female Matsuri?

Little Suzu absolutely only wants Matsuri to be a male, she insists everytime about this.

I thought it was because she fall for him when he was little but she also has all her past memories so she knows about past female Matsuri.

The question is why she says nothing about it?:eek:
The person Suzu mistakes for Matsuri is Shion, the protagonist of Yamato Gensouki and Iyo's bodyguard. Although girl Matsuri's character design is partially inspired by Shion, he is actually male.

listening to king fu panda music rn shit is epic asf
i'm talking like the triumphant main theme when she fully awakens

Users who are viewing this thread