Ayakashi Triangle - Ch. 144 - Matsuri, Suzu, and the Grand Conclusion

VIP
man, i wish it was longer. it's entertaining throughout with solid ending, but lack memorable moment. the art is exceptional tho, yabuki always deliver in this regard. sadly, it's easily forgettable series. 7/10.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man, this is truly fun manga. Glad sensei finish it with yuri ending, but I think we can stretch more story to tell what happen before graduation. Maybe sequel, like Ayakashi Triangle: Darkness?
:meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Is this canceled? Feels like many loose threads were left that had zero reason to be started to begin with.

The butler kid, he didn't need to make a return from his initial defeat.

That friend kind of liking the rival guy.

The rival guy having a sister.

Point of Shadow Mei and pipsqueak Suzu. What exactly are they? Was young Suzu that Matsuri admired in the forest pipsqueak or was it the Suzu now?

Matsuri's mom and rival's dad.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is a really mixed ending for me. is it a yuri ending? Yesn't? I mean they end up both as girls but it is clear that Matsuri did so only because of not feeling ready to be a boy with Suzu yet and that feels weird. But they are dating as girls. But it won't stay like that. But the series is over. But we got a kiss. But we didn't get Suzu to ravish her. And then they are clam jammed AGAIN.

This is really, seriously, a "make a doujin after the end" ending
Expressed exactly what I felt.

Dex-chan lover
Good series! Nothing to write home about but it really kept me entertained. Many ask for a sequel but to me it really doesn't have much more to tell.

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the first manga that I closely follow weekly/monthly from the very first chapter until the end.
While I don't think all manga need a grandiose ending, this one just felt lackluster. Really feel like it was axed

Dex-chan lover
I have mixed feelings about this ending. It's not bad at all but somehow I wasn't happy about it either. I think Yabuki rushed some parts at the end here.
1. I'm not a fan of the heros defeating the big boss and then the series ends with 1 or 2 more chapters. This often happens in Shonen but I prefer to be indulge more in the aftermath/clearing things up.
2. I'm not against Matsuri staying a girl but he said he does so because he wants to keep friends with Yayo and Lucy but I was looking forward to him telling them the true at some time and then he hangs up with them anyway because they wouldn't mind. (probably) I feel like Yabuki could've done a chapter about this at the end to clear things between them. (And one of Lucy realizing Ayakashi do exist would've been neat too)
3. Shirogane. Yeah he said he accepts them now but he never really interacted with Suzu and Matsuri again about this.
4. Mei and Brush guy (yeah sorry I forgot his name) Same issue, they barely had any screentime in the aftermath chapters.

In short: It's a good ending but rushed. I think one more volume would've been perfect for me to tie loose ends and maybe one more fun and silly fanservice chapter.

But I don't know what's going on with the editorial department and Yabuki so I don't blame him. Still a solid end.

As a Yuri Cultist this feels ok...but that's it... LIKE COME ONE, I WANNA SEE MATSURI WEARING A DRESS GET EMBARASSED BY SUZU BEING A LEWD DOM ON THEIR DATE.

Fed-Kun's army
it could have been longer, need more lucy chapter with her new butler, shadow mei and painter dude, yayoi and shark boy romance, and small suzu has so much potential as a plot point

Dex-chan lover
Anyone see that some other manga, "Yamato Gensouki" is labeled as a prequel now?

Dex-chan lover
IT ENDED WAY TOO SOON
there's so many more adventures with these characters to be had! fuck!

Dex-chan lover
Really? That was the ending? Pretty lame, just another case of the adventure continues, and only a small amount of fanservice with a kinda hasty wrap up to the series.

Users who are viewing this thread