Ayakashi Triangle

Dex-chan lover
suzu when young in chapter 4 looks kawaii

suzu hair gets shorter the older she is?

Dex-chan lover
Imagine, being salty because the MC is MtF and can probably have yuri ending with the FeMC or getting mad because there's a male rival and that could potentially ruin your yuri shipping. Just enjoy the fucking manga for what it is!! It's not like the author will change the story just because you're complaining on a foreign manga website.

Why the frick is it no longer notifying me of new chapters? So odd. Also this series is gooood.

Double-page supporter
Yep... chapter 3, then chapter 8 then chapter 24... welcome to mangadex.

Group Leader
well, this one goes into my favs
90% says that this is either going to end on yuri or the guy going back to male and being with suzu
but there's the other 10% who says something with the friend exorcist may happen...
either way, both results work

Dex-chan lover
Ok, this looks decently interesting - tho I can't say I am fully on bord with that new thicc hype theme. The Ranma theme on the other hand is cool , as long as the author doesn't turn this into the worst unrealistic GB trope being that the male MC in his female form falls for some male ( which is highly unlikely in this case so i will give it a chance). The usual GB trash is just unbearable so I appreciate that they main pairing is pretty much already established ( regardless of the MCs state)

Bro 15-24 is missing why!? I’m sad I didn’t read it in time....or maybe it’s just me I don’t know....

Just throwing this out there, for $2 a month you can subscribe to viz.com and read any manga they have (including most of the ones on Mangaplus that are locked out after chapter 3). There is a limit to where you can only unlock around 150 chapters a day but most people won't hit that most likely.

I'm just curious whether Matsuri (regardless of gender) will get together with Suzu or not.

Also Shirogane seems more like he's jealous of couples cause he's single.

Dex-chan lover
@Iskarioth
the worst unrealistic GB trope being that the male MC in his female form falls for some male
. I don't think I've seen this that often (the one by the same author as Haru to Natsu or the Emergence one are the only two non-gag manga that comes to mind for me). Most of the time it's the man trying desperately to get "his" original body back or addressing the gender part is just not a priority.

I recommend using mangakatana .com for the missing chapters. They are all there.

Edit: chapter 28 and 29 are not yet. So you can go back to mangadex in the end. Just a sad thing about mangakatana is that the comment section can't load sometimes. So you may feel a bit lonely.

Also, about the MC.
Body: Female. Mentality: whatever. So it is ok to just treat her like a female ninja. Genders doesn't matter as long as she is capable of handling her duty. Straight forward and old-fashioned tomboy. Cute. Also, important note: fundoshi. And belly tattoo.

Users who are viewing this thread