Ayakashi Triangle

Group Leader
New Kentaro Yabuki manga. It begins in Weekly Shonen Jump # 28/2020.
It is Yabuki's return to the magazine after 11 years and after 16 years he serializes alone.
It is the serialized version of the "LeoXLeo" oneshot that was released in 2019.
Manga is officially published in English on Mangaplus on Sundays, currently only in that language.

Nuevo manga de Kentaro Yabuki. Comienza en Weekly Shonen Jump # 28/2020.
Es el regreso de Yabuki a la revista después de 11 años y después de 16 años serializa solo.
Es la versión serializada del oneshot "LeoXLeo" que se publicó en 2019.
El Manga se publica oficialmente en inglés en Mangaplus los Domingos, de momento solo en ese idioma.

Dex-chan lover
So, Yabuki tried to make Ranma's spiritual heir? Well, I'm intrigued, because I have long dreamed about it.

I have the absolutely dankest idea. What if people didn't add series that had zero chapters? That would be so great.

• Dumb
Reactions: GK
@thomasxanderson why?
right now they are only one chapter out (if you understand portuguese) and we don't know where the story go.
Maybe it will be more logical to have a yuri end than a more traditional pasta end

Fed-Kun's army
Hope for a yuri end rather than the neverenidng blueballing for just a shitty end

Dex-chan lover
i just saw the korean scanlation. was it really necessary to scrap yuragi for this? let's hope it picks up service-wise.

Dex-chan lover
@Lacie black cat earned a reputation some 20 years ago, yes. but there's no point to kill off a good-selling fanservice series (3.6 million confirmed sales after 18 volumes meaning roughly 200k units sold per volume) if this doesn't pick up where yuragi left off.

@galder we dont exactly know why the series got axed to be fair. Especily it was doing well. For all we know the author may got burned out by it. Or do you know the exact reason?

Dex-chan lover
@Lacie sure, burnout may be possible since he dished out a volume every two months for 2+ yrs. but yabuki immediately taking his place the week after is too much of a coincidence imo. well, no matter. yuragi is done. no use crying about it.

Group Leader
@mase_aga At the moment only the Viz Media website is mentioned

https://twitter.com/shonenjump/status/1270783073597239296

Double-page supporter
Okay, after reading the 1st chapter this already started strange, and the MC became a girl, i know yabuki is a fanservice god, but i dont like yuri, and its seems that mc not gonna return to norma any time soon, especially with the old man saying that a t the end.

"Hm..."
"In the current situation, all we can do its accept"
"But about a way to dispell Shirogane Magic"
"Matsuri... You need to be..."
"Ready to "throw away" "
"Your Masculinity"

Users who are viewing this thread