Ayakashi Triangle

Dex-chan lover
@DarkDrawer @migh
That's up to the author,
Yabuki isn't the author of To love ru but rather only an artist.
Hasemi Saki is the to love ru author.

• This
Reactions: GK
@bosswomam check the comments there is a team that's doing the English translation just a bit further down they just can't upload it yet because its against rules to upload before raw is officially released.

@testeure it’s Shonen Jump who don’t give him a chance to end them properly the only series that only got a good ending is perhaps black cat.

Lets hope this will fail, I will never understand the homophobic aspect of genderbend genre to create a girl x girl action where the one always needs to be a guy in the relationship as excuse go for it to work.
Just make full yuri or don't bother with it at all.
You have to wonder why author could not make a normal yuri manga than using the genderbend excuse for future fanservice scenes.
It's not even yuribait, for it being a yuribait there would have to be two girls and then one or both ending with guys, here we have a guy from start who gets changed into a girl for fanservice fake yuri reasoning who later at the end will get changed to be a guy.
This is not Kashimashi where the guy was basically a girl living in male body before accident.
Maybe Yabuki truly hates yuri cause in almost every work of his he always needs guys in it to make it happen.
This is basically Kampfer level of work where the initial yuri girls who will fall for "femMC" will later turn straight for his male persona in some idiotic way.

Dex-chan lover
Im not worried.
There are plenty of ways to circumvent this gender issue
We finally have a Yabuki Kentaro original series.
If y'all didnt know, he was only the artist for To Love Ru and Darling in the Franxx
Now this is actually his series.
No more relying on ecchi overload
I have faith in him, you all should read his past series Black Cat and youll understand

This is also available on Mangaplus, possibly the first ecchi they have decided to publish there?

Group Leader
Lmao I hope no one takes the political diatribes seriously.
This seems pretty generic so far but I’m hoping for some more ecchi!

Users who are viewing this thread