Ayakashi Triangle

Double-page supporter
Well, with my the 10 chapters rule, i stop here. I really dont like yuri, and this is a f*cking bait.
I really love yabuki artwork, but i cant go any further. If Matsuri ever come back to normal, maybe i give another read.
Thats it.
To those who keep reading, have fun guys.

Oh yeah, before i forgot
FUCK YOU MANGAPLUS, SHUT DOWN ALREADY.

@Ashenhawk He was just the artist for Tu Love Ru, pretty sure he had input as some of his black cat characters are copied in it, but he wasn't the writer.

@LodCBoD ah gotcha, I forgot he was only the artist in that one. It's been awhile since I've seen any of his stuff. lol

The gender bender in this manga is a plot device to put the MC is rape like situations as fan service. It serves no other purpose, if anything the author is looking for its a boy excuse or something.

Dex-chan lover
for some reason this manga's updates aren't appearing on the homepage for me, they appear on the follows page but not the homepage

Dex-chan lover
@CrateKitten
You just basically explain majority of genderswap manga.

Except the part that this manga is technically following To love ru kind of story.
Fanservice but very rough foreshadowing.

Tbh I am all in where the author directing the story.
I am fed with GB story where there's another heroine exist to get cucked by another male MC friend.

This manga story is pretty interesting, gotta agree genderswap in this manga serves no purposes other than fanservices but it explained pretty well and fits with the theme (ninjas and their jutsus), also it looks like MC is not gay (this is a rare seeing in nowadays genderswap mangas) which is great, was getting really tired of seeing countless genderswap mangas where genderswapped male mc suddenly forgot he was ever a male and just go gay route with his male friend, and if female crush was ever introduced, she will get cucked in the process.
Also since i'm seeing @Xaelath here, you have my thanks for the earlier genderswap mangas recommendations.

Dex-chan lover
@zvtqn
Genderswap with romance and cucked heroine felt like curse to me.
I have seen to much of it.

The part where the MC forgot the that he was a male most of the time argued with "body changes affect brain".

Nah, it probably because the plot force the male into either a lucky pervert moment or Knight in shining armour for the MC which obviously raise the flag.

The difference in this manga actually keeping the MC as the Knight in Shining armor for the heroine instead his rival aiming for him.

If this a typical GB manga, that rival will guaranteed fell in love with MC lol. I am 100% of it no doubt.

Contributor
So apparently, the first volume was just released.

He added nipples.

@zvtqn I rarely see those kinds of genderswap mangas. Honestly Im interested, think you can name them for me?

@Mexla
Sure. by your definition of rare, which one of my sentences are you referring to? The one where i said "most mc in genderswap mangas turns gay after they are transformed into female and go after their male friend" or the one where i briefly mentioned about "a rare seeing of MC in genderswap manga where they are NOT gay".

Supporter
@Mexia @zvtqn: "Gay" is a pretty imprecise term when talking about someone who had an involuntary sex change.

As far as manga focusing on a guy who's turned into a girl and falls in love with a guy:
Balance Policy, BlazBlue: Remix Heart, Boku Girl, The Day of Revolution, Fukigen Cinderella, Idol Pretender, Kanojo ni Naru Hi (and it's sequel Another), Kare to Kanojo no Sentaku, Nozomu Nozomi, Pumpkin Time, Sekainohate de Aimashou, Shinyuu Ouji to Koshiginchaku. Plus a few borderline-hentai ones like Nyotai-Ka and Nyotaika Yankee Gakuen.
This is not an exhaustive list, just what I could look up in a few minutes.

Usually the male-turned-female protagonist will only (still) be attracted to girls if they constantly change back and forth, like in Ranma 1/2 or Kampfer. The list is way shorter for when they're female all the time and may be forever:
Kashimashi, Neta Chara Tensei Toka Anmarida!, Nyotaika Homo, Ore ga... Yuri!?, Tsukiyomi no Fromage, Trans Star. Another borderline-hentai one is Trans Venus.
These ones are much short than the above on average--the last one is a oneshot.

Boku Girl, Idol Pretender, and Kanojo ni Naru Hi: Another are worth mentioning for the protagonists having male and female love interests, but Idol Prentender doesn't resolve anything, while Another and Boku Girl both have them only hook up with the male one (the latter seemingly implies the protagonist was never attracted to girls, even back when they were male).

looks like @thatother1dude has your answer, and also a good brief explanations of what some of them are about.

Gotta agree, "Gay" is not precise term to talk about someone who has their sexes changed, because technically speaking you are not gay if you like someone who is your opposite gender after your gender changed, i actually simplifies the term gay for "someone who is attracted to their former gender" in gender bender manga/anime.

And yeah looking at the list, i can add more of "Guy turned into a girl and fall in love with guy (usually their first male friend)" because how mainstream it is, but not with the one where MC is attracted to someone who is their former opposite gender.

Users who are viewing this thread