Thanks for translation '-'7
But ehhhhh, its just end like that?! =w=

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation! Now we wait for anime adaptation announce

Aggregator gang
i saw this from a mile away and still got emotionally rekt anyway

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation

So in the end we don't know the reason why Maho is so powerful? And why is her power suddenly missing and come back? I can't feel sad with all this mysteries left

We also didn't get any story of when grandpa still alive, the ayakashis he met, and did he also just suddenly goes to the other side like what almost happened to Maho or did he died normally in this world?

Really good manga, one of my favorite and will absolutely reread (in fact I just reread it few weeks ago) but the ending still leave a lot of mysteries unexplained

It's just me or this last chapter felt too rushed? Although the conclusion was kinda obvious I still think they could spend 2 or 3 more chapters on it. Yeah, I'll miss Mahoro and her friends. Trully a lovely manga.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Welp, there goes one of my vanilla supply. Thank you for the translation!

Abd I hope the mangaka come with new manga in the future. I love their style

A few plot holes that still weren't explained, and this ending felt way too rushed. I dunno if I can feel satisfied with this at all.

But! Thank you for all the translations!

Dex-chan lover
doesn't feel like an intented ending here, but it could be alot worse. it's a shame, since nowadays it feels hard to find such a relaxing manga. Thanks for the translation. And I hope we'll see a good next project by the author/artist.

Cant believe this got axed. Was so enjoyable :(

At least I think it did, that ended so quickly and there were still lots of plotholes.

Edit: it wasn't axed lol. It was really good, but the author wanted to finish it off I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you! Thanks for this satisfied ending. I even cried a little. Still, her mother is a bad mother.

Dex-chan lover
Aww. Thanks for finishing this.

It's coincidental, but this is like the fifth series I'm following to have their last chapters put up in the past seven days. Friggin sad.

The axe has come to take away another good manga.
Thank you Lorelai and co. for sticking with this series from the beginning till the end.
It was an enjoyable and fluffy ride.

awwww. not like fuking long dumb boring narotard or bleeeeh, i can read this manga till the end of my life. why end T_T

Users who are viewing this thread