Ayakashiko - Vol. 8 Ch. 64.5

Thanks for the translation and I will miss this wonderful manga 😭.

Fed-Kun's army
man... i wish there was more.
ShowyHairyFieldmouse-size_restricted.gif

Double-page supporter
Really meh ending. I get the feeling the author just didn't know how to continue or end it, rather than axed.

Still great overall and thank you very much LoreScans.

Damn i’m f*king sad now. My heart is aching. I’m gonna miss this series so bad. Thank you for the memories man. :’(

And thank you to the author/mangaka for this beautiful story, thank you to the scanlation group and to the translator(s). Thank you all for your hard work and dedication.

Dex-chan lover
The NDE was a pretty traumatic event, so I think Mahoro got a supernatural case of the yips. The desire to share watching the fireworks with the Ayakashi again was enough of a trigger to jump-start her preternatural abilities.

thanks for the TL for this series
feels rushed, gonna miss this manga

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the work throughout the series!

Man, I'm gonna miss this wholesome series so bad ;_;

Fed-Kun's army
I'm happy to see the series get to the end though I wish there was more. Thanks for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, good. Was about to be super salty of it ended with her being alone, with a "they're with me in spirit" attitude.

Fed-Kun's army
@urtoast

...Perhaps... though it wasn’t explained what caused her to suddenly start physically disappearing in the first place or why. Kuuko presents a theory, but even that isn’t explained.

Had it just been a really bad fever (with delirium, etc), I could see the illness effecting her enough to cause a believable temporary loss of powers that would reappear once she was fully recovered. But it still wouldn’t explain her physically disappearing into another plane of existence, let alone one that is not the realm of the Ayakashi (Kuuko’s theory). It just wasn’t very well explained.

Dex-chan lover
prefer this as the real ending
https://mangadex.org/chapter/760900/14

Dex-chan lover
This was a good ending, glad I got on this ride so long ago.

So sad that this ended. It feels a little rushed.
I'm gonna miss all the characters.

Dex-chan lover
@ElizLestrad I'm pretty sure the disappearing thing was just something perceived by ayakashi and those with the ability to see the supernatural. As readers, we're gifted being able to see such things, so to speak.

Users who are viewing this thread