Ayakashiko - Vol. 8 Ch. 64.5

Dex-chan lover
It would be sad. . but i think i prefer for her to actually lost her power for good instead. . . . if the author want some weight in the ending, why do it halfheartedly?

30-e3ea09b9eadd674553d5e5338db66f790eca3eb98455499ed913f46077a44e83.png

Dex-chan lover
Man sucks that another good manga has to end; especially with a rushed ending. (Was told it wasn't axed but it sure as hell felt like it).

I agree that it would have been a better ending if she lost her powers for good. like the last page would've been them watching over her spiritually as the fireworks went off.

it would've been bittersweet sure, but more impactful

Dex-chan lover
I already knew this is going to be the last chapter,but Men! I can't believe I just read a one chapter worth of 20 chapter feels!
It felt sooo rush 😭😭😭...not gonna lie
It got me on the first half.I really thought it's gonna be a sad ending.
Too sad the plot twist would be kinda better if this was not wrap up in only one chapter.

But then,I enjoyed the ride while it last.and I'm still happy atleast for it having a happy ending.I felt like rioting already if this ended up as mahoro being not able to see all the ayakashi forever.❤❤❤.

Thank you sooooo much to the author and to the scanlation group for all the time and efforts for this wonderful series.😭❤

Thank you so much for translating this manga! I already miss mahoro-chan and the gang so much ㅜㅜ i wish they would add some special chapters to it later on. I just can't accept that it ended just like that. I really enjoyed reading this manga and it was definitely one of my favorites! Hope we get an anime adaptation at the least 🙏

Dex-chan lover
thank you for your hardwork

damn the feels, almost got me....
i hope this manga will come to my region too :( gladly to buy the printed version

Dex-chan lover
actually rather than axed I feel the author is having a hard time ending the Manga, but maybe it just me

Dex-chan lover
This was a slice-of-life series, but many readers would have reacted as if it had inappropriately gone nowhere if the ending had not involved a bit of drama. Moreover, this ending doesn't stand in the way of a later continuation of the series. I think that the mangaka planned long ago to conclude the series pretty much just as she did.

Group Leader
The author is obviously tired of this manga. (either that or axed)
Shame since it could've been a good anime.
It has the same soul as NNB.

Thanks for translating.

IF she got her powers back I think it would been better if it was years later with at a minimum she is now in college. Also could have the other girl having moved in with her. Not necessarily as a partner but as a friend and roommate.

I knew the flowers would be a sign she was still around. But what about the food she cooked did they not eat it? Did she keep cooking or them even if she couldn't see them eating it?

Dex-chan lover
I think her losing her powers and regaining them at the end would have been way more impactfull if she didn't have them for atleast 5 or so chapters.
But this feel likd it got axed so it's going to feel rushed regardless

Fed-Kun's army
....I mean.... I’m happy, but at the same time I don’t get it at all. This last chapter seemed like it needed at least two, and Kuuko (or at least the ghosts of her grandparents), to explain just what the heck was going on (why she lost her powers, what was causing her to disappear, and what caused her powers) I do agree that the part with the father seems kinda pointless now, since they never brought him up again. In a way it kinda sucks for Mahoro to have such cool friends, but not to be able to share them with anybody...

If there was one thing I would have liked to have seen more of, it would have been the gang going out and doing stuff together rather than just lounging around the house all day (lol). But with all the penny pincher jokes, I guess day trips weren’t in the cards.

Users who are viewing this thread