Ayakashiko - Vol. 8 Ch. 64.5

I feel like this little scare was supposed to be significant or lead more insight into Mahoro's abilities, but instead it just felt awkwardly tacked on. At least it makes it clear that she'll be seeing the Ayakashi for the forseeable future.

Sort of an anticlimactic ending, but it wasn't bad and it didn't change how utterly cute the series is.

Yeah, another manga that makes you remember the phrase, "It's not about the destination; it's about the journey."

Pretty good, although, as that phrase suggests, the ending kind of meh.

Thanks for the TLs.
After the first few chapters I decided to stick and now this has become one of my most favorite comfy mangas... Wished this could go longer, I need more Mahoro and Kii...

Group Leader
That was a good ride. Thanks for the hard work! This series was always a series is read right away when a chapter came out. It will be missed.

If just the author could extend 1 or 2 chapters just to give more details about Mahoro's grandparents and how the other ayakashi felt when they couldn't see Mahoro for a while before that firework...

What a ride. Thank you very much for the translator team

Thanks for the TLs! Definitely one of my comfier manga, gonna miss it.

Double-page supporter
this was one of those manga that seemed like it could've gone on forever. it feels really bittersweet cause i had no idea it would. honestly, i think it would've been a better ending if she never got her powers back and they did a flash-forward to her in her older years just like her grandmom. it makes completely no sense that not only would Mahoro randomly lose her power, but Emi as well, who wasn't even sick. if it was permanent, at least there would've been a point. but i suppose this was as bittersweet as it is.

chapter 39 continues to be the single best moment in the whole manga, and i wished they had more chapters focusing more on Kuuko and Yukime

Dex-chan lover
Alright. Every single time anything ends, people either ask this or just state that that's what happened with no basis at all (I swear some of you would do this on a oneshot). This story has no major plotline to speak of, and they've been working on it for five years. Author honestly probably just said "Welp, I'm spent. Time to wrap this up."

Enjoyed this series so much, unexpectedly it became one of my favorites which made it hard finishing. So I waited months on which felt like the perfect day to do so & here I am. Bitter sweet ending but my hearts content, glad I stumbled upon this

Users who are viewing this thread