Ayakashiko

Group Leader
@mwzzhang @evergreenoaktree @JigokuShounen

Lorelaiii the translator was busy IRL for some months (but it was known, not the typical MIA, we knew when he would be back). So we had to wait him to resume the translation. As expected, he just came from his trip, and already TLed the chapter 49 and it's been edited too, now we are in the proofread+QC part, the last one, so you can expect it to be out soon™.
We got the raws up to chapter 52 so we should be able to catch up if I don't take more than 1 month to clean+typeset them 🙃.
selfish plug: our discord is open, all the internal team communication is done here, and there is no hidden chan, so you can see what we are up to or ask us directly.

tl;dr: expected break, back to normal now, 49 soon™ out
(and sorry for only answering now 😐)

Aggregator gang
@Jeole
Thanks for the answer. I guess I can look forward to future chapters again. This is one of those truly relaxing manga that you don't want to miss.

Dex-chan lover
It sure would be nice if more laid-back relaxing and cute manga like this got an anime over all the isekai.

Dex-chan lover
Mohoro says being Emi's wife would be a good idea this recent chapter, and Kuuko x Yukime is also teased so I think the yuri tag is appropriate at this point.

Also RIP Mohoro x Nene since she said the only one suitable for her was Emi. I guess Mohoro x Emi works, with the others just hanging out together being friends. :D

This one is good but I think adding a bit of drama would've made it excellent.

The character design is amazing. Mahoro is beautiful and Anna looks so cool.

I think this deserves the Yuri/Shoujo Ai tag at this point. Heck even 百合ナビ posted about it https://twitter.com/yuri_navi/status/1275007460483293185

Dex-chan lover
I miss this series. Please, I need more.

Edit: Our prayers have been answered! I'm so happy to see more of this! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread