Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Praying for them rn. Hoping it goes well for them. If it doesn't and goes bad, I hope it ends happpy.

Supporter
Please don't go full Pun Pun
Please don't...

Dex-chan lover
chrome_2018-01-12_16-47-56.jpg

even shy ronnie is worried

Dex-chan lover
The MC better have some plan about where to bring her and what to do cuz it never ends well when 2 younglings ran away

Dex-chan lover
I still have some hopium for Reze's comeback in csm part 2 but I'll snort some for their well being

Dex-chan lover
Not quite on the countryside part. It might be a bit different in Japan but, in the US, you're more likely to be attacked in rural areas. It gets obfuscated for political reason, talking about raw numbers for violent crime in areas with many times more people or doing statistics for only 'major cities' which cuts out these places or smaller cities from even being in the list, but violent crime RATE is typically smaller in more populated areas.

Issue is that that is a concern that came up recently and a lot of us have been saying that they should have done something since the beginning. Also, honestly, it feels like a trivial reason compared to what's happening to her. She's a child being sexually abused, you would need to report it even if she doesn't want you too.
They're asking why isn't she going to the cops now not then. Then is a whole other kettle of fish. The manga/webcomic/whatever has said why she's not going to the cops now and all I'm asking for them to remember things that have been said.

Dex-chan lover
not how the law works in most sane countries, Japan has a "duty to report" when it comes to child abuse/neglect for anyone suspecting or has direct knowledge of it, if a teacher sees her wounds and doesn't call the cops, they can roll up to that whole ass faculty and write out a host of citations or even arrest them.
That has nothing to do with my statement. She has clearly said why SHE doesn't want to go to the cops not why others haven't

Dex-chan lover
They're asking why isn't she going to the cops now not then. Then is a whole other kettle of fish. The manga/webcomic/whatever has said why she's not going to the cops now and all I'm asking for them to remember things that have been said.
yes, and as I said in that comment, it is trivial in comparison. It isn't a good reason to ignore it and you would still need to tell the police regardless of what she wants.

Dex-chan lover
Not quite on the countryside part. It might be a bit different in Japan but, in the US, you're more likely to be attacked in rural areas. It gets obfuscated for political reason, talking about raw numbers for violent crime in areas with many times more people or doing statistics for only 'major cities' which cuts out these places or smaller cities from even being in the list, but violent crime RATE is typically smaller in more populated areas.
Thks. I'm scared of US now.

Users who are viewing this thread