Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly not sure if the mom would dare to call the police to find her, she may be too afraid her own sexual abuse of her daughter could get found out if she contacts the authorities.

But IT IS this author who loves his rape fetish edgelord crap so I ain't trusting yet.

He could end up writing that the mom's unseen client finds her.

I don't doubt the author would be that much of a piece of shit.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, that anxiousness should be rising... At least this mangaka is known for being cutesy and not like.. Some others...

Dex-chan lover
Must be my average American brain at work, but last time I checked you can defend others from violence with more violence. My older brother beat the hell out of my uncle after finding out he was abusing his daughter and cops didn't arrest him, and took the uncle to the big pounded-in-the-butt prison.
Seriously why do I have to keep pointing this out she has said why she doesn't want to go to the cops in a previous chapter.

Supporter
Ideally they'll have a little adventure, learn some things about each other, MC's parents will realize he's missing and get involved, Authorities find them and her injuries/issues can no longer be swept under the rug and ignored. Drama happens while they stress over what will happen to her, ultimate good/bittersweet ending.
Unless he wants to do even more pervert shit fanbox images of her beaten and sexually abused at which point all bets are off
Adults getting involved with other adults...Does seem like it could lead to the best possible outcome -- although it's still a concerning factor.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation (I better start preparing for the sudden impact now while I still can).

Dex-chan lover
everything is fine
panic-irene.gif

Users who are viewing this thread