Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
hpG286s.png

Dex-chan lover
I want to say that the police do find them. But when they question about her wounds is when the cops start investigating her family.

I can only hope. This kid needs a dub, badly.

Dex-chan lover
First of all.
Running away is highly risky for students. You better know where you should be going too. Best is some countryside far away from city. Just like for real, report her problems to police and then cry about it later.
You have money to worry about, you friends(most likely these two have no one), and the mc family gonna be worry and start questions about the girl he running with.
And from what I see, this girl rely on mc too much now. If the mc fall she break too.
I thought he fixed her but, he just made her more fragile.
Like many said. This ain't end well.
Not quite on the countryside part. It might be a bit different in Japan but, in the US, you're more likely to be attacked in rural areas. It gets obfuscated for political reason, talking about raw numbers for violent crime in areas with many times more people or doing statistics for only 'major cities' which cuts out these places or smaller cities from even being in the list, but violent crime RATE is typically smaller in more populated areas.

Seriously why do I have to keep pointing this out she has said why she doesn't want to go to the cops in a previous chapter.
Issue is that that is a concern that came up recently and a lot of us have been saying that they should have done something since the beginning. Also, honestly, it feels like a trivial reason compared to what's happening to her. She's a child being sexually abused, you would need to report it even if she doesn't want you too.

Dex-chan lover
At this point getting help from someone in the yonigeya business might be a better alternative. I doubt the kids have enough money to pay full price for the service but given how beat up the girl is I wouldn't be surprised if the mover worked pro bono.

Dex-chan lover
This story has like 13 death flags per chapter her god damn bus is probably gonna get suplexed by godzilla before she leaves the city

Dex-chan lover
Wish this had transitioned into 2nd person perspective already. Let the damn mc say his own lines.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously why do I have to keep pointing this out she has said why she doesn't want to go to the cops in a previous chapter.
not how the law works in most sane countries, Japan has a "duty to report" when it comes to child abuse/neglect for anyone suspecting or has direct knowledge of it, if a teacher sees her wounds and doesn't call the cops, they can roll up to that whole ass faculty and write out a host of citations or even arrest them.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel anxious that they've finally escaped?
Like something terrible is going happen soon? Or it's just me.
😅

Dex-chan lover
They are happy now but this is not gonna end well. Trying to act independent while you don't know how really to be independent will get you nowhere.

Still hoping for a happy ending tho.

Dex-chan lover
Do people always dress like they're on the run when they're... on the run?

Had a couple of friends run away from their homes during highschool. Never asked them this super important question when they "got back"

Users who are viewing this thread