Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Its never so simple because children are quite impressionable, thats why its so hard to prove this cases, and I quite disagree, many abusive households are not rly because of pedo parents at all...

Hard to say what is the most dominant case but pretty sure a huge chunk if bot most is just abuse of power physical and verbal. I mean I came from a household like this and it was quite japanese in its core... Classic loving parents that dont hold back "correcting" the children, but in Brazil at least the level of abuse would not pass at all in here....

Sadly Japan is another country/morals/values
If their society tolerates that kind of treatment to children, their society WILL collapse on its own.

I really hope that this kind of story is an outlier, because such a story is very out of this world for me. I cannot imagine my niece or even my neighbor's kid becoming like that.

Dex-chan lover
A society with no children has no future.
A society with battered, enslaved, malnourished children has a dead future.

Group Leader
If their society tolerates that kind of treatment to children, their society WILL collapse on its own.

I really hope that this kind of story is an outlier, because such a story is very out of this world for me. I cannot imagine my niece or even my neighbor's kid becoming like that.
Well they are quite collapsing insanely already so...

and yeah there is always a kid like this... thats why ita good to pay attention to any minor signals or changes... its complicated

Dex-chan lover

You have a very idealistic view of the past. In the classic antiquity (Greece, to a lesser degree, Rome), for instance, whatever happened inside a household stayed within said household, it wasn't regulated by public law. So if the head of the family mistreated its other members, there was literally no legal basis for the society at large to interfere.
And they survived as a civilization. Same as Sparta survived despite normalized pederasty. Same as most human civilizations survived while treating women as second-rate citizens at best, who are to be in the kitchen and pregnant.
All the nice things we have, all the blessings of civilization, are really very very recent, and most of history's humans did not enjoy anything near comparable.

Dex-chan lover
You have a very idealistic view of the past. In the classic antiquity (Greece, to a lesser degree, Rome), for instance, whatever happened inside a household stayed within said household, it wasn't regulated by public law. So if the head of the family mistreated its other members, there was literally no legal basis for the society at large to interfere.
And they survived as a civilization. Same as Sparta survived despite normalized pederasty. Same as most human civilizations survived while treating women as second-rate citizens at best, who are to be in the kitchen and pregnant.
All the nice things we have, all the blessings of civilization, are really very very recent, and most of history's humans did not enjoy anything near comparable.
Past is shaped by the victors after all. Unless you dig deep, you will know that families are way broken in this era than during the ancient civilizations. It says that even the people of the past would find this civilization as "era of demons".

Dex-chan lover
Japan is the country where, when a random tourist asks school kids where the nearest post office might be, the police will issue a public warning in the neighbourhood that a suspicious individual has been seen approaching children, and all parents and school staff should pay extra attention to the children's safety. I don't feel like this fits together with a mutilated school kid getting ignored if she doesn't complain about it.

Expelling her was just a sarcastic joke, considering the school doesn't care about the marks of brutal everyday violence she's subjected to. It's also a known fact that many Japanese schools have gone extremely far to deny any accusations of school bullying in order to preserve the school's public image.
600 cases of 13 yo suicides is a prime example of Japan education. Those who killed themselves are cute girls too.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the hidden word would have been "kidnap", but after she stated "abduct" here which is similar, I don't think that's it.
"Save" would be too obvious as well, and it almost clearly isn't that either since she also used that word while asking.

Date or whatever is even less the answer since she's strongly trying to express disgust or whatever, even if through actions, she's requested, and now accepted to live with him to save herself.

... I can't guess what the hidden word would be.

Dex-chan lover
Japan is the country where, when a random tourist asks school kids where the nearest post office might be, the police will issue a public warning in the neighbourhood that a suspicious individual has been seen approaching children, and all parents and school staff should pay extra attention to the children's safety. I don't feel like this fits together with a mutilated school kid getting ignored if she doesn't complain about it.

Expelling her was just a sarcastic joke, considering the school doesn't care about the marks of brutal everyday violence she's subjected to. It's also a known fact that many Japanese schools have gone extremely far to deny any accusations of school bullying in order to preserve the school's public image.
Heard Japan school teachers assaulting students not hentai but IRL - maybe this is the reason Japan school fell.

Users who are viewing this thread