Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Fully expecting her to hurt herself at his house and try to blame him just to get him out of her shit or something.

Dex-chan lover
Fully expecting her to hurt herself at his house and try to blame him just to get him out of her shit or something.
Same. Her "interesting idea concerning protagonist" definitely sounds like she'll pull some BS to get him to stop being intrusive.
So mad if it goes down that route.

Dex-chan lover
You lads are putting way too much thought into the background of this comic made for deviants with a saviour kink.
saviour kink

Billions must die, this is almost as bad as the concept of a breeding fetish. What ever happened to just being normal?
Afterwards he can walk her home gently.
lol, I love the implications that the original anon that said this thought you could walk someone home all rough and hard

Group Leader
Same. Her "interesting idea concerning protagonist" definitely sounds like she'll pull some BS to get him to stop being intrusive.
So mad if it goes down that route.
Honestly, I was hoping for a cute story, but at this point I just want there to be some progress, even if it's for the worse.

Dex-chan lover
Billions must die, this is almost as bad as the concept of a breeding fetish. What ever happened to just being normal?
We lost that when we started responding to every moderately attractive adult with "Mommy?/Daddy?"...

It's really hard to differentiate Savior Complex and just simply helping another person. But I believe that the guy just wanted to help. Y'all weirdos that seriously saying "I can fix her" with their whole heart and soul, are the ones that have savior complex. Fix your attitude.
Not really. Remember the end of Fate/Zero, where they started talking about the boat problem? Most of these sort of questions were originally posed specifically to point out that there's something terribly wrong with the question. The point of bringing up the boat problem was to show that he had a savior complex. In the boat problem, what's needed from you isn't yourself but your knowledge on how to fix the two boats. You can guide and direct others on how to mend the holes and save both but the problem isn't proposed that way. It's kill everyone on one boat so that you can free yourself to get to the other. (then the other boat splits and we repeat the process) This was to point out Kiritsugu's savior complex.

That's the defining trait and main problem with a savior complex, it's when you prioritize BEING THE ONE giving aid over whether or not aid is being given AT ALL. That's where the notion that the pov character having a savior complex comes from. If they really wanted to help, they'd have to get other people involved and probably pass the crux of the work onto them. Until then, the help they give either doesn't actually help or has severe consequences simply by virtue of the fact that a single individual will either not be able to get much or can only get a lot through use of great force.

Banned
i....added this but if there wont be a happy end or if she got raped by her father i will make it so the author is banned from twitter.

Dex-chan lover
WTFFF. from all the developments i wasnt expecting this was the least expected.

Dex-chan lover
Same. i would like to suck some balls too. but Her "interesting idea concerning protagonist" definitely sounds like she'll pull some BS to get him to stop being intrusive.
yeah. LMAO i can really change your reply(look whats written over here)

Dex-chan lover
You lads are putting way too much thought into the background of this comic made for deviants with a saviour kink.
We just hope it's for "deviants with a saviour kink", not simply sadists with a mutilation fetish, duh.

Users who are viewing this thread