Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
She looks so relaxed talking to him, right now, the insults is how she is communcating to him. She has a lot issues deep inside. Thanks for the translation \o

Dex-chan lover
The fact that those white bubbles are still insults makes me wonder whether they represent a softer tone or that the guy is delusional for real
I think it represents the feeling behind them. At first she was wary and trying to protect herself. Now it's leaning toward the traditional tsundere or maybe even friendly teasing.

Two steps forward, one step back. Still progress.
"Just being delusional isn't going to change anything, you know?"
I hope that ain't just an insult, but more of a no expectations "invite" for him to step up more? Maybe? Hopefully?
This is the impression I got, that she's backhandedly encouraging him to act.
Like she's saying, "look, unless you ask me out, nothing is happening between us"

Dex-chan lover
My issue with this manga, is that we do not hear the ML's thoughts. FL here is an unreliable narrator because she assumes the worst in the ML (and by extension, so do we). FL speaking for the ML implies she's right about him when she could be wrong.

"Just being Delusional isn't going to change anything, you know?" Everybody talks about her returning to her old way of speaking which is heaping onto our helpful MC.

But I think this one line tells a whole bunch about her new opinion on the MC

I want the mc to see her as a friend and have a crush on other girl.Wonder how she reacts.maybe she just dont care abt it

Users who are viewing this thread