Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
For all the kicking a screaming in the comments of each chapter, preparing for the doom and gloom, this was pretty straight forward happy end stuff.

From the author's other work, there didn't even seem to be much reason to suspect a heavy bad ending - not to say there's not going to be an alternative one now like everyone expects now.

Dex-chan lover
It's over... Thanks for translating it until the end! I'm glad they finally got together.

Supporter
@OsisNie If the author does anything to contradict this...
ab8919416839eb7a55732e9a7a1582aaf2ced292.png

Dex-chan lover
My guess for bad endings will either be an "Erased" type of ending. Though if you even watched the show or read the manga you'd know that actually was a good ending because the MC wasn't into the girl like that.

Or a cumdumpster ending, where taking control of her own sexuality by sleeping with a lot of guys gives her control of her life or something. Like a lot of girls (and probably guys too, idk) do when they've been sexually abused. I've never really understood it, but I think it's also some way of dividing sex from romantic and close feelings. So that they'll be able to have sex without getting emotionally connected. Or as a way of escapism I guess.

I guess emotional unstable personality disorder/menhera ending with a lot of self inflicted wounds is also an alternative.

Dex-chan lover
The time for tears is over, it's now the time for SEGGGGG, BABY MAKINGGG.
RECLAIM THE TIME THAT YOU LOST.
EAT ALL THE OMURICE AND CURRY. :dogkek::lol:

Dex-chan lover
Finally I can sleep. Eh, what? This happy ending just a fan made? The true ending is bad ending?

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it's a good ending and I have no complaints about that. And honestly I really hope this author will not do a bad ending or something.....

... but did she REALLY need to ghost him for 5 years? Girl, you could have been happy earlier!

With like what, twelve years? Fourteen years? Of trauma on her conscious, I can't blame her. Hopefully she got actual therapy during the five years tho

Users who are viewing this thread