Azur Lane: Queen's Orders - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

@RandomFanguy seems like only Queen Elizabeth was really making a big deal about it the whole time. Pretty sure Warspite just goes along with her sister's shenanigans.

Unicorn best girl.

And the shot of Lil'Bel standing in Illustrous's blind spot is quite a sight)

...I wonder if we'll be seeing Zeppy and Hiei-chan next...

Aggregator gang
@eremited. The default skin was kinda hard to see, the songstress skin is even harder since it's from front. The qipao one seems to be the one that accentuated the most. Sadly i dont have gems to buy the skin u.u

i wonder if Laffey will appear in this since there's another azur lane official manga featuring her. tsuchii art is very clean and cute

Dex-chan lover
"Big chests fill a man's hands, but small chests fill a man's heart"

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Dex-chan lover
@phil777

Oi oi oi! That's a tad sexist ain't it? Chest size doesn't imply age or maturity of a woman.

You should love all chests and sizes.

Dex-chan lover
@Elmithian It's not discrimination based on sex. Thus it is not sexism. Try again! And although it may not, it's a clear sign that one has gone through puberty, so. =/

It is VERY rare for me to like small boobs, sorry.

Dex-chan lover
@phil777
The sexism line was more of a joke, though I do admit things in the world have become crazy enough that it might have sounded serious.

So I do apologise. I should have ended that line with ;P or something similar to indicate I was joking.

I am personally someone that is more into the Pear shape than the hourglass one, but that preference can fly away so long as the girl's face is to my preference (my main preference is in regards to the face, though relationship wise, personality is close second)

Larger breasts can be sign of puberty, but that is very selective depending on the genes. I know plenty of girls that are relatively flat and plenty that are boisterous. And aren't Asian women generally more naturally petite in many ways? I would guess many wouldn't be to yer preference. But that's all fine~

Users who are viewing this thread