Azur Lane: Queen's Orders - Vol. 2 Ch. 34

Contributor
Oooh, she's clever. Make false promises to get what you want. Okay, noted.

it's math time:

there are in total 336 ships in the game
20 of them are from Collaboration so i'll not count them so that's 316
if we count out those who know commander's condition: Elizabeth, Spite, Akashi, most of, if not all the maids (let's say 10) so that minus 13
Hood and Enterprise will most likely not sing up so -2

that's 301, and she needs the mayority so she needs anything above 50%
for a total of 152

let's say only half of them were prosimed a date so that means 76 at the very least, and among those we know there are the crazy ones who would want than a date.

@Zargabath You forgot to decrease the amount by retrofit ships, which is between 30-40. Yes, AL counts retrofits as separate ships in collection.

EDIT: Just checked with wikia, there is:
- 308 ships, counting in Tone, Chikuma, Richelieu, Jeanne d'Arc and 7 'kid' versions of ships.
- 12 priority ships
Not counting:
- 20 collab ships
- 67 retrofits

So technically 320 ships. Minus Abercrombie and QE, that's 318. She needs 160 (majority) to sign up and I don't think she will promise date only to half of them. You also don't have to remove the ships that know of commander's condition, since she requested half votes from all ships. You could probably put them on the list that won't sign Abercrombie's petition.

Dex-chan lover
Abercrombie has a future in politics if she keeps this up. She likes pranking (tricking) people, will tell lies to get people to do what she wants, and with false promises too. Now all she needs is corporate style doublespeak and the ability to take and receive bribes and kickbacks, and she'll go far.

Not that anything I said is a good thing, but so long as real checks and balances exist (especially the egalitarian distribution of wealth and military power) the sociopaths will dominate both politics and business, and the world will keep on being what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread