Baby Love Sitter - Ch. 3

Lol, thank you for picking this up, and no worries abput the drawing dics please, they are often so badly drawn they are better left to the imagination 😂😂😂 (your end notes made my day)

Lol, thank you for picking this up, and no worries abput the drawing dics please, they are often so badly drawn they are better left to the imagination 😂😂😂 (your end notes made my day)

Thanks for picking this up! The art style is exactly what I like and the story is fun, I'm happy to have a chance to read this one :)
No worries about the redrawing, i personally prefer that things are censored lol its way better then having a contrasting artstyle breaking my immersion...

ahhh an update finally !!! i actually saw your comment saying you were going to pick it up on mangago xD Thank you for pulling through !!!
and dw about the dicks, i actually prefer light sabres and censors uwu)7

Dex-chan lover
Ahh....thanks for picking it up ; V ;

Also...I def prefer the light sabers myself...like 90% of the time I can tell it's a redraw because it always stands out like when there's a shitty 3d model in an anime lol...I hate how it's kind of an expected thing now, just leave the source material alone and save time by not redrawing it 🤣

Aaa I'm really appreciative of the warning page! I'm starting to see them more these days and I love that so much! Thank you for picking this up and for all your hard work <3

Got excited when the scanlator changed cuz modan had absolutely dogshit penis redraws but then the new scanlator goes 'anyway im not fluent in Japanese' like ok what are you doing then but right out of the gate they caught modan's fuck up on the protagonist's name so it's an improvement over modan's awkward stumbling at least.

Users who are viewing this thread