BACK TO THE Kaasan

Dex-chan lover
77BLc9JwJGpLVARkamJx, are you and I the only ones realizing this? First chapter, when he remembers how his mother and "father" met... Yeah, that was far too obvious... And his overreacting "love" for her...
I will be shocked if it turns out any other way.

In the meantime, let's see how this turns out...
(Or the other girl whom he keeps sexually harassing...)

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I’m gonna need an open ended harem ending where his mom is back to normal, and both young and present-time Hamada are deeply infatuated with him. I’ll hold off on Sensei route since she doesn’t seem to be ready yet.

Edit: Apparently this is a completed work. I can't tell if the ending is bittersweet or happy.

Even though i enjoy reading this, i feel like the story isn't going anywhere, so i don't really expect a proper ending, i don't even think the mother will go back to normal, i don't even think the autor take his own manga seriously with everything that happens in the story and that's part of what got me reading this.

Waah... W-what the actual fuck is going on in this manga!?
The only things i understood in this manga:
1)His mother is a sushi
2)He goes everytime in the past but nothing changes.
3)The story looks like it's going towards incest (but i know somewhere in my heart that it'll not happen)
4) hanada is the second mc right? right? right?

Dex-chan lover
@PapaPewds its hinting that Mom might have fucked her own son to give birth to him, and that once she found out she went into shock.
At least thats one of the more popular theories.

Dex-chan lover
-FOLDS ARMS AND CLOSES EYES IN A VERY MANGO MAN STYLE-

The author, or magna ca if you will, is exceedingly skilled in crotch art.

Double-page supporter
Usually I would say wtf Japan but not this time. This manga is a suprisingly fun read. Enjoying every moment of it so far. Bookmarked.

Users who are viewing this thread