BACK TO THE Kaasan

Fuck i hate how we skipped a lot of important parts, like why did his mother turned like that or his time slip abilities and where the fuck was thr father? Fucking hell, still pretty entertaining. 8/10 story, 7/10 art, 11/10 leftout bullshit

This manga was suppose to get in the higher rankings but I can see why the ratings were so low. The middle chapters were somewhat a let down and when the manga approached the ending, story was made really cloudy. And at last the ending, I really liked how well it was wrote. I would have liked a happy happy ending, to be precise one or two more chapters for the ending. To watch the MC and FMC lively together would have been more than perfect.

Fed-Kun's army
Later chapters are beautiful, first few chapters might be a turn-off, but the ending ties up nicely.

What do you mean? He’s still there at the end of the manga. Or do you mean how there is a different “Yuu” now because the situation with his mother changed.

So what if hana didn't return home when she is still in 2010 after yuu save her from that truck incident? Does that mean hana in chapter 29.5 is hana from that time? Original timeline has change that touko never become that weird thing instead timetraveler hana is the one that become that thing. After yuu disappeared at the boat scene, i think hana stayed in that year and live as the new hana considering that she went missing from previous timelapse... So doesn't that mean she is younger in the chapter 29.5.. Wow this make me used by brain once again like when i tried to understand avenger endgame storyline and their time travel new concept

Well I’m glad for the ending.
For those who confused, I just wanna share my opinion.
1st Hanada is staying in the future after the accident. She can’t go back to the past because she been missing for 10 years. If she can go back, then there should be 2 Hanada at that time and there shouldn’t be missing report of her. Since there’s only 1 Hanada, she just stay there at that time. Also the age gap between her and Mc decreased significantly, it’s 11 years differences, so it’s barely ok.
It’s also applies to Yuu, since there’s 2 Yuu at that time, the older ones need to be gone.

2nd chapter 29.5 in mangadex is april fools. 😂

This is a comedy manga about a boy who goes back in time to restore the spirits of his mother. At the start of the manga, the story relies on humor and doesn't take itself seriously at all. I think this is the best bit. Towards the middle the plot takes a backseat to little standalone stories that don't really add anything to the narrative. The story remains somewhat entertaining in these chapters but the humor definitely degrades. As the final chapters approach the story takes on a more dramatic tone as the author begins to wrap things up. I think the main plotline about the protagonist saving his mother is wrapped up well enough for a gag manga. That isn't to say that it is well written or at all memorable but it resolves things and makes sense. However, this story also has a romance subplot. Or rather, the author suddenly decides to take the romance b-plot seriously in the last couple chapters. The problem is, up until that point that protagonist has paid no attention to that b-plot for the entirety of the storyline. So in order to resolve things the protagonist's thoughts have to magically change with no explanation because if he keeps being himself then the romance can't resolve in a dramatic way.

tl;dr This is a gag manga about time travel with funny moments but a subpar plot that ends with a dramatic but unsatisfying conclusion that doesn't fit the tone of the rest of the story .

in the early chapters, this manga has a weak start but latter on it will be very good. so don't drop this early or you will miss out some thing good especially the last few chapters it even made me shed a tears. and it's only has 29 chapter so if the first few chapters turn you off please bear with it!!!

Im happy they got together and i know that loves between times is very complicated and impossible but yeah thanks for the amazing story and beautiful drawing :)

Fed-Kun's army
so basically the romance goes (fart noise) is what I'm understanding by the comments

I'll pass

Fed-Kun's army
Sometimes i wonder...what the fuck is this dude trying to do🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread