Back to Work! - Ch. 14 - Reason For Break-Up (1)

@uMoonlight They didn't break up because of the distance, they broke because Guwon used that distance to pursue the honey close to him in distance while stringing his ldr along. Even if they had difficulties in their relationship, Noa was willing to cope and she still loved him and saw him as her future. Guwon didn't. Fair enough, things don't work out sometimes but instead of being respectful and grown, he decides to treat her as an afterthought, hoping she'll go away quickly.

It's nice that people are trying to be fair instead of hateful towards a character but when one party is not even getting a few sentences at the break up in a relationship where they're not even fighting... and they've been together for almost a decade?

I will continue insisting Guwon is very dishonest so I refuse to take anything he says at face value.

I will say I blame Noa for spending years with someone who came across as a player from the start and she's so used to how he treats her that she's not taken aback by his blatant and constant disrespect.

I don't believe his bullsht excuses even for a second. He says he doesn't even know if his feelings for this other person are as deep as what he felt for Noa AND he's still waiting for his feelings for her to completely disappear BUT he's not even hoping for something more with the other woman? That makes no fcking sense. You have to be pretty gullible to believe all that.

I bet he wouldn't have broken up with her had she not mentioned marriage.

About her bringing his family into this, it's obviously because she's mad and isn't thinking straight. She hasn't slept in days and she finally realized that bastard is probably cheating on her. I admit I'm quite disappointed that she's even kneeling to him, but I don't believe she's a manipulative person.

In 7 years, he only visited her ONCE? Did he even love her at all?!

Thanks for the update!

@Ceereus Well said. Though I don't think Guwon is that bad of a person, at least he responded to her. I was completely cut off lol. What he lacks is not giving her a good closure.

@annng Thank you :). I'm going to be really argumentative and say she basically was cut off, she just made it difficult for him to ignore her. Because looking respectable is so important to him. If it was up to him, she wouldn't have made the last two trips. Like he really tried to stop her both times. That's why I can't be mad at Noa's actions. He wanted to sh1t on her after wasting her time without her getting to say anything.

Sorry that happened to you. I hope you meet people who deserve your energy!

@mukade I agree with everything you said. He doesn't make any sense and if we're to believe him, why is he raging at Noa at every opportunity? Treating her like she's some sort of annoyance but he's admitting his feelings are the only thing that have changed? If you're not guilty of anything, if you're just not as in love in anymore, then why are trying so hard to make her feel like she did something wrong? Idk if you know what I mean but all the suspicious, petty things he did when she showed up that one time; leaving the apartment after they broke up like she was about make things difficult for him when nothing happened except she came to talk to him; his tone in general.

You would think Noa is this demanding and aggressive woman.

@NoSoup He definitely didn't love her. He didn't even respect her. She was probably just convenient and good enough for now. From the stuff he did on their first date, it's like he memorized what moves women. None of the stuff he did was particularly meaningful, especially from a stranger, but it probably felt like she was being treasured. Even if it makes no sense to be treasured by someone you just went out with for the first time. And Noa is the kind of pretty woman who gets approached by men.

Beware of nice guys

Lmao he is literally so infuriating. First, he admits liking someone else while in a relationship with Noa, which is in fact already considered as emotional cheating, and said that he "gave it serious thought." Second, denies he was even cheating RIGHT AFTER he admitted his feelings to his current girlfriend and just brushes it off by saying that he's not even sure if he likes that person the same way he liked Noa... MAKE IT MAKE SENSE BOI. Ugh. Yeah, this relationship belongs in the trash. Noa doesn't need him.

Whew. So much just happened. Imagine being a bystander with this going on. 👀

Aggregator gang
I like how the artist showed uncomfortable bystanders

I believe they are no victim or villain here, It's just how relationships sometimes turn out. I can't say anything about this confidently cause I've never been in a romantic relationship but I do know one thing, things change and sometimes you just can't change it back
You can't force anyone to do anything it just causes a riot no matter how you force them, it's hard for you and him so the best option should be to move on, I know you're surprised but it's ok things are gonna be fine
I can't say much about this honestly, I'm surprised by this conversation it's self but if I had to be honest if I where one of the bystanders I would think you 2 were kind of heated people which I don't really like

I really like to agree with Ceereus

clinging to a tree that will only bear rotten fruits. She's trying to maintain a relationship alone and she maintain the illusion that it wasn't the case for a long time :/i hope she stops and call that doctor ^^

Aggregator gang
Noooo Noa. Dont be desperate like that for that guy...

The thing you want was the previous stage of the relationship Noa, he is no longer your Guwonie.

@Writerfromanotherstar Yuuuup. I feel like what happened to her was just too realistic. Why is it so hard for people to be decent to people they supposedly loved at one point? My answer: I think we often date people we don't really like/respect

Users who are viewing this thread